The Journal

Over the course of the next 3years Yuki had read little bits of the journal his parents left for him and had wrote a full explanation of why things happened.

It became hard for the male to understand it especially when Wasuke had gotten ill and was in hospital. Yuji and Yuki both had been sorting out the house themselves and even learnt how to do everything.

One day Yuki had sat on the floor in his and Yuji's room reading the journal from the beginning as Nayaki would stop him alot and get him to forgot.

To start with, I just want to apologise for the things me and your father put you through. There is alot I need to explain to you in this journal and unfortunately I don't have much time to write it all.

The first thing is that by now I'm sure you know who Kura is. I'm very sure you have many questions as to how and why you became the vessel to them.

Your father had decided that when you turned five years old that it was time to make you their vessel and fed you the cursed object. There was a high chance you could've died but luckily you didn't. I do not think you remember when it happened or some of the events after.

Yuki was staring at the journal thinking alot while also ignoring Nayaki and stopping them from taking over or making them stop reading. It was time they did a full read of the journal.

The reason your father chose to make you the vessel for Kura as you were born with an overpowering energy. He believed that you would make a perfect vessel and that you'd have amazing control of them.

After this happened and you became their vessel, you started seeing curses and would come get me usually and hide. You'd beg me to get rid of them but I was never able to and your father would just tell you to go back to bed.

The fact Yuki found out it was his own father who made him become the vessel for Kura, he hated his father for that even tho he was okay with Nayaki as they only protected him and never hurt him. What the male could never understand was why both of his parents had hurt him alot and locked him in his room.

The next thing to discuss is why we hurt you..

There was no excuse for it and I hate mydelf for doing that to you but you father told me it was the only way to get Kura to come out so you can get better control of them. It wasn't correct at all but I had to follow through.

Yuji had just walked into their shared room and watched his brother read the journal but noticed he seemed in pain.

"Yuki? What's wrong?" the strawberry haired boy asked his brother.

"I- well.. I found out what all this is about kinda..." he replied while closing the journal and sighing.

Yuji sat down next to him and hugged the boy from the side offering comfort. The other leant against him smiling a small bit while relaxing. It's been hard for both of them and ontop of everything that's going on Yuki never really left the house after his 12th birthday so Yuji did most things that involved going out.

"So.. I should now tell you about Nayaki.. Nayaki is a cursed spirit and I became their vessel after my father made me eat their heart when I was five years old..-" the black and orange haired boy trailed off and held his head sighing.

'Kid you shouldn't tell others'

'Nayaki. He. Is. My. Brother.'

'Fine but don't ask me for help if anything backfires'

'Baka.'

"...so your father made you eat it.. That's not right at all and it angers me. Also it seems Nayaki does cause you pain.."

Yuki nodded and sighed moving to hug him properly while nuzzling his head against the others chest.

"I had no say on any of that, they even said I was hurt because they wanted Nayaki to take over at times so I could learn to control them.. And also we both have a unspoken agreement that they won't take over my body and we can agree on stuff" the smaller boy explained with a small smile.

Yuji stayed silent letting his brother talk but had picked him up and flopped onto the bed hugging him.

"I do wish that i could go to school instead of studying from home.. It does suck.. A lot but I have to go out soon as I need to find something for an employer-"

"Wait! You keep telling me about an employer but never actually told me who they are.. It worries me as you'd go out late at night to do jobs" Yuji had interrupted and showed a lot of concern.

"Nii-San you don't need to worry, I just do jobs for a religious school near by and usually I have to go find artifacts for them. I have to actually go tomorrow as well to go and find one. Only issue is I need to go outside during the day-" Yuki explained while lying about some of what he does.

He never told Yuji much about the jobs he does, he was contacted by a man named Gojo Satoru as apparently he had found out that Yuki was a vessel and offered him work. The boy was afraid that Yuji would panic more if he knew the danger of his jobs he does and he would definitely not tell him that he was going to be appearing at his school looking for a cursed object even tho he knew another would be looking too.

"Yuki.. I know you're lying abit to me but I won't force you to tell me as I trust you. Just promise me you'll be careful as I don't want to lose you ever or see you hurt.." Yuji trailed off holding his brother tight against him.

"I promise Nii-San, my jobs aren't really dangerous and whenever I do run into trouble there is usually another near by to help me out as I've not got much training yet as I refused." the neko said and smiled hugging the other tight too.

It was getting late but the boys spent their time talking about everything they could think of and soon fell asleep.

Little do they know is that in the next few days everything was going to change and Yuki would need to make a tough choice while Yuji would have to realise his life would never be the same again.