It Begins Pt2

"Gojo-Sensei why are you here!?" Megumi quested the white haired male.

"I wasn't planning on coming but man, you're roughed up." Gojo said while looking shocked yet intrigued then pulls out his phone "I should show the second-year's." he continued and started taking photos like a goofball.

Yuki on the other hand groaned and face palmed after lecturing Yuji. The white haired male drained the boys energy. Yuji just stood their watching confused as Gojo continued to talk while looking at the photos he took on his phone.

"The higher-ups wouldn't shut up with a special-grade cursed object gone missing. So I stopped by while doing some sightseeing" the teacher looked away from his phone to ask his student if he found the cursed object.

"Um.." Yuji started, while Yuki sighed. "Sorry, but I ate it."

Gojo stated with a dumbfound expression and Megumi just looked so disappointed in himself while Yuki just nodded.

"For real?" Gojo asked.

"For real." we all responded.

Gojo approached Yuji while looking intrigued and lent very close humming with his hand on his chin. He lent rather close to Yuji which made Yuki think that they were going to kiss causing the small male to giggle.

"Damn, it really did combine with you." A smile grew on the white haired male's face. "That's hilarious."

Yuji was stood seeming confused as to why Gojo was so close. The strawberry colored haired boy seemed intimidated too while his brother was poking Megumi who was watching the whole ordeal.

"Anything off with your body?" Gojo asked.

"Not particularly" Yuji answered while moving about a bit.

"Can you swap out with Sukuna?"

"Sukuna?" Yuji questioned causing Yuki to facepalm.

"The dudes finger you ate Nii-San" the boy giggled.

"Ohh yeah i think i can do that." He answered.

As soon as he said that Gojo started stretching and Yuki watched while being entertained but became a bit concerned. The teacher smirked and said to give the two 10seconds and that once the 10seconds are up for Yuji to come back to us all.

"But-" Yuji started.

"Don't worry, i'm the strongest" Gojo smirked "Megumi hold onto this" he continued as he threw a bag at the black haired male.

The injured male questioned as to what was in he bag to which the teacher responded Kikufuku from Kikusuian while stretching and went onto going on about how it's the best. He recommended the zunda and cream flavor. While this was going on Megumi seemed to be having a mild crisis anger thing.

"It's not a souvenir, I'm going to eat it on the bullet train home." Gojo said to his black haired student.

While this was going on Yuji was stood there allowing Sukuna to take over but Yuki was too focused on the marks starting to show up on Yuji's skin. Then within a second Sukuna had taken over and went straight to attack Gojo to which Megumi warned him. There was a crash and a lot of dust but once it cleared Sukuna was face to face with Megumi while Gojo was sat on his back while talking about the mochi he bought. Yuki paid close attention to Sukuna's expression, he looked very mad. Sukuna went to attack Gojo again while being outraged, the white haired male clasped his hands together with a cocky smirk and teleported. Yuki was now lent against the railing watching how everything was going to play out, the small male wouldn't admit it but he is petrified of what will happen to Yuji. As the two males continued fighting they ended up back to back.

"My student and friend are watching, so i'm going to show off a little." With those words Gojo started fighting a bit more seriously than before.

Gojo landed a hard hit to Sukuna who span back and jumped to gain distance, the cursed spirit looked like he was shocked slightly by the other's speed. The white haired male launched an attack causing Sukuna to get sent flying into the railing right next to Yuki who just looked at the male intrigued and reached for him but the male using Yuji's body sprinted straight to attack Gojo and used so much cursed energy to attack his opponent causing a large amount of damage to happen to the school. Sukuna was thought he was guaranteed to have won but was left surprised as Gojo was stood in front of him grinning and started counting up from seven. By now Megumi seemed passed out by now and Yuki had walked right over to Sukuna just as Gojo said it should be time for Yuji come back. Yuki was grabbed by Sukuna just as Yuji took back over , once the grip on Yuki was gone and Yuji had slumped over slightly then straightened up looking at us.

"Oh, was everything okay?" Yuji asked.

"I'm shocked. You can really control it." Gojo let the debris drop to ground a smile still present.

"He's kind of annoying, though." Yuji replied lightly hitting the back off his head. "I can hear his voice."

"It's a miracle that's all he's doing." Gojo spoke while approaching Yuji and knocked him out.

-Yuki's Pov-

I ran over to Yuji's unconscious form that Gojo was holding up and stared at them.

"What did you do?" Megumi asked now stood up.

"Knocked him out." Gojo responded.

'Kid, it's going to get chaotic from here..'

'I am not ready for all of this....'

I was tense as Gojo asked a question to Megumi. My ears were flat against my hair and tail was between my legs with concern. I can't lose my brother..

"What should we do with him?" Gojo asked Megumi.

"Even if he is a vessel, jujutsu regulations demand Itadori be executed-" the black haired male started.

"No, you are not killing my brother if you kill him... You'll have to kill me too as I am also a vessel." I stated shaking slightly getting frustrated.

The two froze and stared at me, I never noticed how much I was shaking. I'm so upset at this all and I can't take it.

"However... I don't want to let him die." Megumi finished.

"Your personal feelings?" Gojo questioned.

I zoned out slightly as Gojo picked up my brother. And with that we all left.