Scenario-Their First Kiss

(Yes these will keep going until I have a proper update 🤣)
Requests can be made-

________________________________
Gojo-

He decided to be cheesy and take Yuki out to one of his favourite places to relax. Once they arrived he grinned seeing the male's orange eyes light up at the sunset, it was perfect.

Yuki is perfect to him

While watching the sunset the white haired sorcerer was hugging the other from behind, enjoying the peaceful moment and really enjoying hugging the one he loves.

"Hey Yuki?" 

A hum was the response he got causing Gojo to get the smaller to face him.

"Can I kiss you?"

"I thought you'd never ask-" Yuki was cut off by his face being cupped and a gentle kiss followed.

'I finally did it!'

-5minutes later-

The two were cuddling while still watching the sunset and Yuki poked Gojo with a cheeky grin.

"Seriously I didn't think you'd ask, I thought you would've just gone straight for the kiss" he giggled.

"I wanted it to be special because you mean the world to me Yuki" The white haired male smiled softly.

_________________________________
Toji-

This guy, he's one who knows what he's doing. Knows that this is what has to happen, what he wants to happen. Though he wasn't 100% certain that the small male sat in his lap wanted the same. 

After a while of silence Yuki was concerned and repositioned himself on the older male's lap, basically straddling him now, then poked his cheek.

"Toji? Are you okay?" Orange eyes watched him with a faint note of interest swirling in them.

The black haired male couldn't reply he, for once, didn't know exactly what to say so he did what he was so lost in thought over.

Rough lips met soft ones for a surprisingly light and timid kiss. Yuki didn't even hesitate to reciprocate it either, arms draped over the male's shoulders. Afterwards Toji kept one hand rested on the smaller's lower back and another cupping his face. He was now smirking.

"If I was 100% certain you wanted this, I'd have kissed you awhile ago."

_________________________________

Sukuna-

This King of Curses wasn't one to back down from what he wants and he wants their long chats, his giggles, he wants Yuki. So he's going to get him, right in front of Nobara and Megumi (which causes a scene and a half-)

Sukuna switched out with Yuji halfway through a spar session and over powered the smaller while smirking at the shocked flushed look he got in return. Before anyone could step in the Curse had the other pinned and whispered.

"Do you know how long I've been waiting to do this?" 

Leaving no room for reply he possessively yet lovingly kissed Yuki, who did not resist as a matter of fact the male kissed back happily. He totally forgot about the other two watching this scene unfold. 

"W-WHAT IS GOING ON!?!?!" Nobara screeched while Megumi just stared in shock.

Sukuna growled quietly, irritated his moment with Yuki being ruined but the pinned male just cupped the others marked face, a loving smile greeted the curse.

"It's okay Sukuna, ignore them but Gojo is near.." The orange eyed male was whispering and Sukuna got the message.

He stood up and moved away from the one he wanted forever but reluctantly gave Yuji his body back, leaving him confused while the cat-like male was interrogated by all that were present plus a nosy white haired sorcerer.

_________________________________

A/N- short but sweet aha, these types of things might be blended into the story later on too.
Feel free to request bits, also apologies if I suck writing for Toji 😅