Tokyo Time

-Yuki's pov-

I was sat being watched by a man who I found out was called Kento Nanami. It's been a few hours since I last saw Yuji and wondered if he was okay. Stretching I cracked my neck.

"Can I leave now Nanami-San? I need to know if my brother is okay." I said while standing up.

As soon as I stood up Nanami stood too and looked ready to fight me. I was told by Gojo that I have got a suspended execution and that he was going to do his best to save my brother.

"You cannot leave my sight. You are a vessel and a danger so you stay here." he said not happy with me.

I sighed and felt Nayaki get mad I could hear them get frustrated by all of this like me. Sighing I sat back down with my tail curled around my leg and fidgeted with my ears.

"Hm, I might be deemed dangerous but I'm not as bad as you all think." I responded after a few minutes of silence.

'There is no point trying to reason or even talk to these ones. They do not respect you as you are my vessel. You are no longer deemed human to any of them and the same will go for your brother'

'I hate this.. Yuji is still human and so am I. We are not the dangerous ones right now.'

'They do not care. Well Gojo might care but the others not so much especially those higher ups'

'The higher ups?'

'Keep an eye out on them ones.. Things could go horribly wrong in the future.'

I nodded at Nayaki's words and yawned, I haven't slept for quite a while and it's starting to affect me. Sleeping is the worst thing ever especially if Yuji isn't around.

"Hm. If you are tired sleep." Nanami stated.

"No. I can't without my brother with me." I responded.

Soon Megumi came and got me, taking me to a place where he said Yuji would be and i realized where we were going. I had already bid farewell to the blonde haired male. We had been walking for a while and got to the area, waiting outside of the room. I had tensed up knowing where we were and closed my eyes for a second.

"Are you okay?" The male I was with asked noticing that I was tense.

"Yeah.. I just want my brother.." I half lied, I was not okay I was stressed and upset as well as sleep deprived.

It seems that Megumi knew I was lying but all he did was scowl a bit more at my response, though he didn't push for me to tell him anything. I am very grateful as he's never pushed for me to talk and we could both just do our jobs without many words exchanged. I sniffed the air and smelt Sukuna's presence had grown slightly stronger meaning my brother had ingested another finger.

"So where are we going next Megumi?" I asked quietly.

"Tokyo" Megumi said as the door opened.