IMPORTANT! ⚠️UPDATED15/11/23⚠️

Alrighty y'all as we all know we have season one, the movie and season two out.

I only planned to write for season one and two but was wondering if you all wanted the movie to be involved somehow?

If y'all would like that drop a comment and maybe any ideas of how to do it all.

Also on top of this all I have a little surprise in-store for Yuki later on and think the movie will be an interesting way to tie it all together so I might have to do a small separate book that is actually part of this one but not.

Now despite the fact I've been a long head on updating within the actual story y'all will be happy to hear that after my laptop died and I managed to ninja my way into another one working that I'm currently on a JJK catch up binge meaning season one will be watched again to get a refresher.

Hope y'all are doing well and hope everyone sticks to the book as it will be getting interesting, see y'all in the next update!

------------------------------------------

Alrighty people I've made a slight change with the pairings-

I need y'all to pick again but between these lot-

1-Megumi
2-Sukuna
3-Inumaki
4-Gojo

There's a reason here, also

Once I get past the Kyoto Sister Exchange Event I will be posting a spin off to this book.

Pairing choices in that book include-
1-Nanami
2-Gojo
3-Toji
4-Geto

It's currently 2:20am AM and I'm waiting for someone I'm talking to, to get to the ep I'm rewatching before I continue writing up the drafts to post
(Interaction is really needed for this please)