Scenario-When Yuki Is Sick

Characters: Gojo, Sukuna, Toji.
(Can do more on request)

Gojo-

Gojo noticed that Yuki wasn't up doing his usual training and decided to go figure out why especially when it was nearly 1pm. Once he bounces into his student's room he freezes, the cat-like male was sat on the floor half dressed shivering and obviously ill.

Immediately the white haired male bundles the smaller up in blankets literally THROWS him onto a bed while finding all the stuff he needs, ignoring the jumbled up tired complaints.

"Yuki please rest and no you cannot smoke while ill." Gojo tells him while putting a movie on, grateful it's a Saturday.

He makes Yuki soup then afterwards the white haired male cuddles up with the other for the rest of the day.

'Note to self never let him stay out in the rain for too long'
-------------------------------------------------

Toji-(I might suck writing this man)

He just walks straight into Yuki's hotel room, he knew the smaller was on a job but wasn't too impressed that he was being ignored since yesterday. What the man didn't expect was to see the black and orange haired male curled up next to the toilet with a fever.

"Idiot you should've called me." Toji grumbled holding the other close then led him on the bed. "The fuck happened to you?"

"Mmm rain, sorry.." was the tired response.

After controlling Yuki's fever he stayed hugging the male till he was in a deep sleep.

'Yuki you haven't replied for over a day, I'll be there in 3hours.' -Gojo

Sighing he kissed the sleeping male on the forehead and left quietly leaving a note hidden for him.
____________

Sukuna-

During training Yuji and Yuki were having a spar with the challenge of who could get the other to the floor first, loser buys lunch, but halfway through the black haired male lost his balance from dizziness and slipped.

Before Yuji could even react Sukuna took control and caught the other before he could connect with the floor. It seemed odd that Nayaki hasn't commented on him touching their vessel and soon the King of Curses figured out why, Yuki was ill. Without a word he carried the other to his room and grumbled about not knowing what medicine humans need.

"That one-" the smaller pointed to the box in his left hand while coughing slightly.

Sukuna passed the medicine over and a glass of water, once it had been taken and the water was finished the curse took the cup and put it back. He stared at the male for a second before deciding to just flop onto the bed next to Yuki and hugged him tight.

"Rest now. I'm not moving till you do."

-------------------------------------------------
A/N-
I'm sorry for not updating for a while, too much has gone on to explain but have a scenario. There are more planned.

The top free pairings were- Gojo, Toji and Sukuna.
(There will be a bit of Nanami as I do like that man)

Apologies if this was bad aha I'm on no sleep and am exhausted right now.

Catch y'all later!
(I AM WORKING ON THE NEXT ACTUAL CHAPTER!)