It Begins

It was day time and Yuji was off at school while Yuki was wondering around making it look like he was cosplaying as the male didn't want people to think the ears and tail were real.

Yuki was dressed in this-
(pic at top)

(with the orange tips in the fringe)

This outfit was what he used to mess about with and he'd never admit that he liked this outfit alot. He got the dress as a joke at first and then made it into a full outfit that he wore whenever he was out during the day to be seen as a "cat girl".

He walked down the road and poked Megumi as he approached properly.

-Yuki's Pov-

"Heyyo~" I said in a girly voice trying not to giggle at the reaction the emo boy gave.

He stood there with a shocked expression with a light blush dusting his face.

"Y-Yuki? What are y-you wearing" the male stuttered.

"What don't you like it..." I trailed off.

"N-No, I like it- I mean- I uh.. You look good" he answered quickly afraid that he's hurting my feelings.

"heh, okay. Thanks Megumi" I giggled.

I didn't expect that reaction and the worst part is I'm very sure we will see Gojo at some point today which will be annoyingly fun.

"I can't be around for too long as I will need to head somewhere with my brother as soon as he finishes club" I continued on and walked alongside him looking around the school's campus.

I know right now Yuji would be in his club which I believe is the occult club. He's always had an interest in those types of things. I just hope he doesn't tell anyone..

"Are you okay? There is something on your mind, isn't there?" Megumi questioned as we were walking towards the rugby field.

"huh.. Ah yeah, just thinking as I told Yuji about me the other day and Nayaki told me that I shouldn't have.." I trailed off looking at the field.

"Hmmm, I think it was a good idea...." he trailed off as well as he looked at the floor as a curse came out of it.

I watched as well and kinda just wanted to pounce on it but Megumi, knowing how I am, grabbed my hand to stop me and looked intensely. It's a higher grade than usual, must be the cursed objects influence..

'Kid.. Your brother is an idiot'

We walked away from the field as Megumi scowled at his phone thinking, probably about the situation.

'why?'

Oh wait is Nii-San going up against the annoying gym teacher dude??? I walked over with Megumi really interest.

"Cmon Nii-San" I said softly and determined paying close attention.

He threw the ball and it flew then smashes into the goal post and everyone was shocked while I smiled softly. I watched as he communicated with two others and was happy as hell that my brother had some good friends.

"I want to be able to go home at 5pm for my own reasons. So if it's okay with you, I'd like to stay" I heard him say to the two.

I smiled softly at that not noticing Megumi looking at me, I know as to why he wants to get back by 5pm and I really appreciate him for that but I wish he'd take more time to enjoy himself then worry about me.. We need to see Grandpa this evening as well.