Let me explain...

*three days later*

                 Is grace sat in the principals office with Tyler waiting for jay and Will to show up? Yes, yes she is... about how they ended up in this situation, its a long story...

Tyler's parents were already sat behind him, but jay and Will were having to come off shift for this and it wasn't even graces fault. She practically isn't even friends with his friendship group anymore, they excluded her so much to the point where she willing stopped joining them at dinner and in class. But here they are sat waiting to resolve this issue. The door opened with a big draft of air as grace looked back over her shoulder and instantly regretted it when jay shot her daggers from his eyes, will attempted to look mad but he wasn't very good at that business, he's too soft.

"I'm extremely sorry to pull you all away from work, but I'm afraid that this issue has flagged a concern regarding both myself and the school rules..." the principal started. Grace could feel jays grip on the back of her chair tighten with anger as the head teacher spoke more and more. "Fighting on school grounds, or out of school grounds for that matter, is far from allowed miss Halstead and mr Walker. You both know this" he shook his head at them. Grace didn't even care about being told off, as far as she knew, she was in the right and she didn't start the fight, Tyler did.

"I want a written letter on my desk from both of you by tomorrow morning and I'm sorry to say but you'll both be sent home for the remainder of the school day" the head teacher looked at the pair. Grace sighed, great, now she'll have to sit at work with jay for the rest of the day. The two kids didn't say anything, instead they just nodded, "if you two could please excuse us" the headteacher waved the kids out. They sighed and got up before walking out of the office. They sat silently on the seats outside of the principals office waiting for their guardians to take them home.

A few minutes later Tyler's parents walked out first and made him follow them out, uh oh, then out came jay, then will, "get up" jay snapped and walked out leaving her with no option but to follow them. She sighed and stood up as she followed the pair out a few feet behind. She has no clue as to what rushed over her but as jay opened the back door of his truck for her to get in, she had the urge to make a run for it, "don't even think about it" jay saw her temptations and pointed to the back of the car sternly. She figured that she was in enough trouble already so she missed out on the escape route and got into the back of the car. Jay slammed the door which startled her then walked around to the front of the car where he got into the drivers side, he picked Will up at the hospital on the way so Will was sat in the front too.

"Let me explain..." she started but jay cut her off, "grace! I don't think there's much left to explain, fighting in school? It's pretty simple" he raised his voice, Will didn't even tell him to calm down so she knew they were very pissed at her, if only they'd let her explain what really happened... She stayed silent and looked out of the car window, the car ride back to med was silent, an awkward kind of silence, but she didn't dare speak.

"If jay hasn't killed you by tonight then I'll do it myself" Will warned her before he got out and left her alone with jay. She kept her eyes away from the rear view mirror since she could feel the death stares coming from jay in the reflection, "you're going straight home, I can't even look at you right now" jay spoke bluntly but the growl was still there. Grace nodded, she wouldn't wanna see herself too, but she gave no verbal response since she was too scared of coming across bratty again.