my tongue...

*a sunny Saturday morning*

"Grace, calm down, it's not that bad" Will sighed as Grace complained for the one hundredth time that morning, "they're taking my teeth away, what do you mean it's not that bad...?" She huffed. Will sighed as he closed her car door, "I pulled the short straw" he flashed Nat a small smiled before hopping into the drivers side of his car.  Grace sat with her arms folded the whole way to the dentist, "you can be mad at us all you want, but you'll be thanking us once the pains gone" Will shook his head as he stopped in the traffic.  Grace sighed, "jay didn't even give me a choice, and you agreed" she shrugged.  Will nodded, "it's called tough luck" he smiled slightly.

"Alright Grace, do you want your brother to stay in the room with you?" The dentist put a pair of gloves on. Will expected her to nod, because she hates needles and blood, but when she shook her head he couldn't help but let out a small chuckle, she really doesn't like him this morning... "she's not my friend at the moment" the red head whispered as the dentist showed him out of the room, "we see it all the time" the older man laughed. Grace sighed as her brother left the room, oh no... Is it too late to ask for him back?

After about half an hour, the door opened and out walked the same dentist who had presumably removed graces wisdom teeth, "everything went well, she's very droopy but ready to go home" the older man smiled weakly at the red head as he stood up. Will smiled, "the nurse is with her right now, you can leave in about 10 minutes when we're certain she's okay with the meds" the dentist added, "thank you" Will smiled and made his way down the hall.  He slowly walked back into the room and instantly had to hold in his laughter, "my tongue" Grace mumbled out from the cotton wool stuck in her mouth.  The nurse smiled, "your tongues still in your mouth, sweetie" she laughter.  Grace threw her head back to look at her, "you took my tongue" she gasped loudly.  Will shook his head, she's out of it...

Will had somehow managed to buckle a crying Grace into the passenger side of his car, she was extremely upset about something that never happened. He got into the drivers side and furrowed his brows, "Grace, they didn't take your tongue. You can breathe" he sighed and began reversing out of the parking lot, "they did... my tongues gone" she cried hysterically.  She looked out of the window as she poked at her now numb mouth, "I want a refund" she sobbed.  Will couldn't hold his laughter in after hearing her silly comment, "you're perfectly okay, g, now stop talking and rest like the nurse said" he shook his head.  Grace shook her head, "I'm telling jay they took my tongue" she groaned.  He smiled, "alright Grace, you tell him" he sighed.

Will helped Grace up the steps and into jays house as she still complained about the dentist taking her tongue away, "jay..." she cried out. The brunette, who was sat on the couch, shot his head over to the door and sighed when he saw a tear stroked face pouring at him, the bloody cotton balls still poking out of her mouth. She slowly trudged over to him, "they took my tongue, and will let them..." she sobbed. Jay sighed and held his arm out for a hug to which she gratefully accepted, "they didn't take your tongue, it's still there" he laughed slightly, she heard him chuckling and groaned, "stop laughing at me..." she wiped her eyes.

"Alright alright, you're okay Grace. Calm down" jay contained his laughter.  She sniffled and held her hand out for Will to give her the ice pack, "I'm not your friend, gingerbread" she sniffled again.   Will shook his head, "I'm sure you're not" he looked at jay who was trying to contain his laughter.  After making sure that the still loopy grace was okay, Will had to go to work before he was late.  Jay sighed and made sure her cotton balls were changed over before settling back down on the couch, she had stopped crying but she still had a moody expression across her face.

After about 10 more minutes of sitting in somewhat silence, the TV programme had changed and it was now on a scene where the main characters were in a club, "I'm gonna be a stripper" Grace blurted out after seeing the strippers on the screen. Jay just about spat his drink out and looked over at her in shock, "I'm not joking..." she mumbled and put her hand out. Jay shook his head but let out a small chuckle, he shook his head and sighed, it's gonna be a long day.

Grace was sat staring at her brother in complete disbelief, the laughing gas was starting to wear off but she could still feel the confusion running through her blood. "are you messing with me right now?" she watched as jay done the good old pen trick where it goes in one ear and comes out of the other, he smiled at the shock on her face, "we've got magic Mike over here..." she laughed to herself. Jay ducked his head forward, "woah, not quite Grace, I think you wrong show..." he shook his head. She furrowed her brows and stared at him, but she wasn't listening to him, all she wanted to know was how the pen teleported through his brain...

The teenager had gone to bed early given that she was in a fair amount of discomfort and she was exhausted, Jay on the other hand was trying to refrain himself from laughing to himself. Who knew she would come out with so many comments and emotions...?