5

I came up to Jaden's house and entered without knocking. Her family was never home, and I've known her for a long time.

I turn the corner to go up the stairs and she sat there in her older brother's arms. He looked at her, and and smiled.

"Suck it up" He said playfuly, she pushed him back and she got up. She walked towards me. The minute her brother wasn't in sight she spoke up.

"Luke likes you, like hardcore" she says laughing.

"I don't think soo" I say trying to hide the smile in my voice.

"Yeah, he does. The whole time I was with him, he wouldn't stop staring at you. And then when we couldn't see you he wouldn't stop saying, 'I hope Reili's alright" she says laughing and smiling at me.

"Well at least I know he cares" I say staring at her.

"Yeah, the first thought on my mind was If I was gonna live or die" She says playfully.

"Thanks 'best friend" I say doing air quotes and laughing.

"Wanna go on a walk?" She asks finally sobering up.

"I guess" I say walking out her door with her following.

***Skip to middle of walk***

We walked past a group of guys and she smiles. She always did crazy stuff, I can't wait to see what she's got up her sleeve.

"I'm Jaden" She says walking up to the guys and smiling a bright smile. She laughs the second she got back. The whole walk she decided to do it to every group of people we saw.

We finally stopped walking, when Jaden came across some guy. I gotta admit he was gorgeous. She looked at me for approval and I nod. She jogs up to him, and speaks up.

I watch as he writes something on her arm, I'm assuming it's a phone number. She runs over laughing and screaming, clearly happy.

A/n

Hey!!!!! Not gonna update till at least 9 again tonight. Love ya ✌!

-JayJay