21

I got out of class and threw books into my locker. "Hey wanna work on the project tonight?" Luke asked me.

"Sure I'll text Taylor and tell him to meet us." I said pulling out my phone.

"No, we don't get along." I nodded getting his point. The basketball and football jocks hated each other. There was only one exception being Nash.

"K, I get it. We can meet at your house then?" I asked grabbing out my science and psychology books.

"You can just ride with me....if you want?" He asked sweetly.

"Yeah, that'd be great" I said smiling and shutting my locker. I walked next to his side and there was a really awkward silence.

"I'll take your keys then!" Jaden shouted causing me to jump.

"What?" I asked startled.

"Well you're riding with Luke, so I'll take your car home and hang out in your room." She said having it already planned out.

"Here ya go. The kitkats are in my expensive boots." I said knowing she would want some.

"The black and grey ones?" She asked. I nodded, and she took off.

"You out candy in your shoes?" Luke asked laughing.

"Uh, well I knew if I put them in an expensive pair of shoes, nobody would touch them, therefore they would never find them." I said explaining my thoughts.

"Clever" He said laughing again. I knew he wanted to say something but didn't. We walked into the parking lot, and everyone knew his car. It was a sleek black car that had the Bugatti logo on it.

I walked over and sat in it, not realizing that he was a ways behind me still. I felt way to awkward sitting there alone. I pulled out my phone and decided to put together a polyvore outfit, while I waited.