7

"Sorry but you don't control her" Jaden says, prying me out of Taylor's arms. He grunts and walks towards her. He corners her at the car.

"I can if I want to" he says getting in her face. She gulps, then finds the courage she needs. She pushes him away.

"Actually you can't, right now you are breaking the law. And you would be put on trial as an adult too. You're over 18, and you are assaulting the both of us and not to mention, sexually. You should be put away for atleast 10 years for doing what you're doing to me. And add the sexual offense on Reili, you'd be gone for over 25 years. So leave us the fuck alone." she says pushing him again, and breathing in his face. I couldn't help but crack a smile at how ballsy she was being.

"Whatever" Taylor says breathily and turning away. She laughs once he's out of hearing distance.

"All that Law and Order comes in handy for intimidation and debates" she says laughing. I get in the car and so does she. She doesn't have a car, so she just gets rides after school.

After I drop her off, I walk into my house and turn on some music. I bop my head to the music and just listen to the lyrics.

When a knock sounds at my door, I yell to come in. I smile when Luke peaks his head through the door.

"Hey" He says coming in and sitting next to me. I scoot over giving him some space.

"So what did you tell my dad, so he'd let you come in?" I say laughing. He smiles,and shakes his head.

"Like I remember"

A/n

Ik, short but love you. So, Who should I do a fanfic about....???