26

I woke up next to Taylor and realized that there was only 3 days of school left. Graduation already passed about a month ago. My school was weird we had graduation early so less time to gather credits but I had already done that.

It was now Sunday and if I hoped to stay with Taylor well, it most likely wouldn't happen. He has a sports scholarship to zags for basketball. And well maybe I didn't acknowledge it and no one knew but I was offered a scholarship for my biology skills but I honestly hated it.

I wanted to be a copywriter, I wanted to be so good with words that people parted with thousands maybe millions of dollars. But I would have to go to college for sales.

I wasn't sure I even wanted to go to college yet. I knew I wanted to at some point but, not right now.

My stomach is fine, it was probably just the twenty-four hour flu. I didn't want to wake Taylor up but I really need to use the restroom. I slowly moved his arm and ran into the bathroom.

I did my business, and walked back into my bedroom. I looked towards my dresser and saw myself in the mirror. "Holy!" I said looking at myself. I looked like a hobo.

My hair was a mess, and I had a line of mascara going down my face from the tears that managed to slip out yesterday, and my clothes were twisted as if I were twisting and turning.

"You look cute" Taylor said sleepily. He clearly wasn't in his right mind yet.

"No I look like a hobo!" I whisper screamed.

"No, you're adorable. You look no different than yesterday." He said.

"Are you suggesting that I looked like an adorable hobo yesterday too" I said angrily, well at least he thought.

"No! That's not what I meant!"

"I know, calm down" I said laughing.