14

"So you just assumed I like vanilla bean frapps?" I asked him trying to push his buttons.

"With carmel and peppermint? Yes" He said smiling then laying his arm around my shoulder. I flinched at first but I don't think he noticed.

"So, I'm not dating Taylor" I said ready to get a verbal beating.

"It's kinda obvious. You don't like being around him and he's a class one asshole." He said making me laugh.

"Well, Jaden and Britt are moving and I'm honestly looking for someone to spend time with" I said hinting it should be him.

"What about the bat shit crazy Lucy chick?" He said hugging ne and walking us out of starbucks.

"Guys are stupid"

"What?"

"NOTHING" I said all to quick. I noticed he was leading us towards track. "Cm not a runner" I said stopping before my feet hit the blacktop.

"Calm down Cinderella" I scoffed, and was tempted tovthrow my drink at him. And that says alot. I hate wasting starbucks.

"In no way am I a princess" I said completely offended.

"Say that to all the guys you've had falling head over heels for you since kinder garten. Every one of those guys has had a crush on you at some point." He said shaking his head then looking back at me trying to hide a smile.

"Including you?" I said biting my lip. If what he said is true, I could have any guy, even if it was the nerdy guy nobody noticed.

"Maybe" He said stepping closer causing us to both laugh. He pulled me into a gentle side hug then pretended to unknowingly pull me onto the track.

"So say you had a crush on me," he mhmed in agreement. "And I asked you out on a date would you go out with me?" He let go of me then faced me smiling.

"Are we talking theoretical or not?" He said leaning in slowly. I looked down at his full lips wondering if they'd be soft. Then he threw me over his shoulder and ran down the track. I frustratedly put the straw to my lips and slurped up the rest of my drink.

A/n

.........................