❗Notice❗

Hola, uh it's me again because I had a weird motivation to do this, and I might not even finish this due to my motivation. I also, have another book. Great, now I must do both. Oh well, I brought this upon myself.

I just don't really see Rika Honjo stories or stories about the other characters from High-Rise Invasion, so I took this open myself and decided to make this.

Also as I stated in my other book, I have a fucked up schedule. Haha, due to this updated and chapters on my stories could go up at random times.

(Y/N) = Your name (Now changed to: Name)
(H/C) = Hair color

(S/T) = Skin tone
(E/C) = Eye color

I get to pick ur clothes hehe.

Also, you will have a family.
You will have an older sister named Tiffany. Tiffany is the most responsible by far, due to this she gains more respect in the family.
You are the second child. In this story you like anime,(If not you wouldn't be here). From time to time you like to cosplay your favorite characters or anime characters. You happen to be the least responsible because you were born without your consent and your mental health is rotting.

Also a little brother Ruby. He tends to be most annoying little brother of the family. He likes to play with his Star Wars collection and bully his adopted little sister Sukey.
Sukey is the youngest and she is a adopted sibling. Sukey likes candy and refrains from bothering anyone, like Ruby.

Your mother, Yuei Mariclaire is a well-know respected woman due to her famous books and her jewellry. Your father, Martho Mariclaire just so happens to be a famous fashion designer who is the head of the famous company " Marie's Cleytet" whom was passed down from generation to generation.

Also with a husky named Karla, a mix of white and brown can be spotted within her fur.

(I refrain from drawing them, you can leave them up to your own imagination, feel free to do whatever you want to their looks).

Warning: This might be cringe, if so I apologize for this shitty ass thing I CALL MY FUCKING STORY. I also want to apologize about my inconsistent upload times. I may not upload a lot due to my lack of motivation or stress I am undergoing. If you yourself write Wattpad stories you'll know the struggle of continuing a book once motivation is lost.

Prologue this time.
Uhm, if you are interested in small scenes between you and said character (s) of you choice, I wouldn't mind that. I just happen to have the lack of motivation and ideas. Yay another book to go because like: B O R E D O M.