×THEM×

When will it be over?...
------------------------------------------------------------

Rika P.O.V

We both patiently waited. I look over to see Shinji near my other friends body, I start to feel guilt.

"Hey, uh you"
They pointed at me.
"Y-yes?"

"Ah...no nevermind. But may I ask who that is in the ground? Uhm you know....dead? Sorry! I'm just not in the right head space!!!"

Shinji looked at the ground. He was scared. I've changed a lot but I'm scared too.

"He was an ally killed by that mask. A baseball player mask, name was Takeda......"

"Oh...."

Silince lingered and the room became more tense.

"Would you tell me your name?" I asked with no more fear.

"My name is................Name Mariclaire"

|Mariclaire I've heard that last name before!|

"You're from a well-known rich family!"

Y/N P.O.V

|A cannon ball huh. So that's what killed him....interesting. Also one way to call me out, oh whatever|
"Yes I am from a well-known family..."

There were sparkles in his eyes. He was excited to meet someone like me. I mean I'm only well-know because of my parents....also big sis Tiffany. Wonder how they're doing.

|Why did I say my last name?!? I guess I really am not in the right head space....|

"Hey....Rika...uhm they're still waiting.."
"Right sorry about that Shinji, it's just that you don't get another chance of meeting someone well-known! Also being a big fan of their books, so we'll illustrated!"

He's a fanboy of my mother's books, great.

"Your class here doesn't matter, it life or death over here....holy shit. Never thought I'd be saying those words in my life..."

I saw the boy named Shinji go down to the level of their ally. He seemed sad. He seemed guilty.

After a while we all gathered around him and the baseball player mask and pray. The boy named Rika picked up Takeda's sword. They both wanted to honor him in a way, so that his death was not in vain.

"Hey um would you like to join us?"

"Uh, sure? I suppose it is not bad having company around here."
We all walked back to the stairs. I felt someone looking at me but I brushed it off. As we were walking the 2 sets of stairs Rika put his hand on my shoulder.
"Are you okay? You've been breathing heavily since we got near the stairs"
I didn't even notice I was breathing heavily. I took a deep breath in and out.

"Sorry about that..just a little nervous you know?..."
"It's alright"

Rika opened the door and we walked out. It's dark and I could feel the cold air hit my face. Remember blood is one my face I start to look in my bag, then Shinji came up to me and gave me a tissue.

"Uhm, here. You'll need it."
"Thanks."

Cleaning my face was difficult. I had a strangers blood on it. The smell and even the thought of it was so...bizarre. Is this the world were you will have to kill?

"Hey Shinji can you go back to the group I want to talk to Name alone.."

"Uhm-sure Rika"
Shinji then walked to the bridge then started to walk on it.
I then spoke up.

"So, what is it that you want to talk about?"

To be continued...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Work-done!