×HIM×

What a pain...
------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N P.O.V

Its been sometime since running away from the sniper. My legs hurt and I'm hungry. Suddenly some person with a mask, put a bag down. It was this unemotional face, like they didn't care. Well that's kinda creepy, and they seem kinda human too. Just what the hell is going on here?!?
"I suppose I should go now. There are people with masks. Very dangerous indeed." their monotone voice kinda shocked me.
"Masks?"
"Yes, Masks"
I was about to ask another question but the person left me. I then looked at the bag. I reached out to it and cautiously opened the bag. There was food and water!! Also a knife, then I took the water bottle first. I haven't drinked water in like 2 hours.
|Jeez I'm thirsty!!|

Time Skip

After sometime I got up and started walking. It is dark. I took out my phone to check the time. It's already 9:00 p.m huh., but I'm not even sure if that is the "universal" time here.
|I took that long to eat?|
I saw the exit. I wanted to get out of here. I also will bring the bag because it has food and the knife and also doubles for storage if ever needed. I walked the bridge that was infront of me and I almost fell off again.

I made it to the other side safely. I was curious of what was inside that door infront of me. I opened the door cautiously. I then stepped in and closed the door behind me. I went down the second flight of stairs to search there first for anything or anyone useful.
Damn this whole place is crazy. I was walking through a hallway. That's when I saw a something named a "Mask".
|Then was that sniper a mask?|

I saw that he wasn't walking but it's like he was staring at something or someone. I then quickly hid, I didn't to get caught and fight this thing with no source of light. The whole building seemed to go out of power. It was dark but I could still see.
*Whoosh*
"Huh what was that?" I said in a whisper so the mask couldn't hear.
"W-W-WHAT THE!"
I heard a boys voice.  My fight or flight mode activated, a little scared but decided it was for the best. Especially when these "Masks" are out to kill us.
I responded with Fight.
Sprinting towards the Mask, I jumped high too catch the mask off guard.

I tackled the mask onto the ground.
Someone came up and smashed the Masks head.
We were covered in blood, the Masks blood.
|So they are human...|
I quickly backed away, swiped my face to find blood on my hands.
I helped to take another's life.
This world, just how fucked up is it?

Rika P.O.V

A person rushed at the mask and jumped high to catch him off guard.
Tackling the Mask onto the ground
I took the chance and went for his head with the baseball bat I had.
The head smooshed by the bat.

The blood everywhere on both of us.

Shit

I look back up to see the person on the floor looking at their hands. I suppose.......we are different.

"Uh...hey, you alright? Are you....well how do I say this, uhm. Is this your first time every seeing something like this.? You seem to be in shock."

They then put their hand on their face.
Slowly but surely they began to speak.

"I.....uh, yes. I feel weird. I feel like I don't belong in this situation. It all feels......wrong." They look up at me, they start to cry little tears.

Yup, we are completely different.

|I want to say comforting words but nothings coming out!!| "uhm, it's alright to cry??"
Shit, I'm so awkward in these situations.

Y/N P.O.V
Still in some shock, little tears ran across my face.
This guy is really totally awkward. But the scene infront of me is way worse seeing it when you are not on adrenaline. I feel so helpless.

*BZZ BZZ*

|Ah, my phone?|
I take a good look and it was Yuri, I'm trying to calm myself down but I suppose this will all haunt me.

"O-oh, Yuri. Yes im f-fine *voice crack* , huh? No everth-thing is Fine, really!——"

Rika P.O.V

*BZZ BZZ*

They  picked up their phone. Who was it?

"O-oh, Yuri. Yes im f-fine *voice crack* , huh? No everth-thing is Fine, really!——"

|Yuri|
|Yuri who?|
|Yuri Honjo, no way|
|Yuri|
|Yuri?!|
|No I can't know for sure yet..|

"That's fine with me" She still kept on talking. I figured it was a good time to look at them, making a good mental note to myself.

As I'm scanning them, I start to look at their features. Their skin tone, hair and eyes. Hmm....even the clothes they are wearing. That can tell you alot about people too. Some fairly ordinary clothes for an ordinary person? Not sure, but the more I look into them—like the faint blush on their cheeks even if they are covered in blood, is oddly cute?

I the started to blush.

|Oh god what am I thinking?!? I DONT BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!!!!!|

To be continued...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••