Prologue

Where am I?...
------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N P.O.V

This is taking far too long. I've been sitting my ass here for, 4 long ass hours. What happened? Doesn't my family own a private plane? Tch. I'm seriously so pumped! I GET TO GO BACK TO MY HOMELAND, JAPAN!! It's been say, forever? Wow jeez. Yup sounds definitely accurate. I just love the scenery over there! Not like here in London, to me it seems so dull.

Time Skip

I finally got on my family's private plane. They were having some sort of problem.
'It's so comfortable' sinking into to the fluffy chair.
'I want to sleep now-'
"Y/N! Y/N! Y/NN!! PLAY WITH ME! PLAY WITH ME!!!" was shouted into my ear. I sighed closing my eyes trying to relax before giving my little brother the answer he didn't want to hear.
"NO!" I shouted back more annoyed than ever.
'Great now my brother is going to bug me this entire trip. I hate this...'
"Can you just not play with, uhm..big sister Tiffany?"
Silently praying that she wasn't busy. I seriously didn't want to deal with this right now.
My brothers whiny voice soon again sounded in my ears and more annoying than ever.

"SHE SAID SHE WAS BUSY!!"
He complained as if it would help this situation even in the slightest. I rolled my eyes out of annoyance.
'How can one child be so fucking annoying???'
I once again thought to myself.
I glared to the floor.
"Of course, she is.."
I said with slight annoyance in my tone.
"Go play with Sumiko then" I ordered him, on hopes that he leaves me alone. What he said next had bugged me to the point I whished this trip was over.
"BUT SHES PLAYING WITH KARLA!! AND SHE IS BORING TOO!!" He exclaimed, once again being extremely annoying.
'Great...' I sighed.
"Tch..fine, but promise me you'll leave me alone after this, okay?"
Hoping that he will leave soon.
"OKIE DOKIE!!" Ruby said joyfully.

Time Skip••

We had finally arrived in Japan. It's been so many years since we've last seen grandma and grandpa. Of course, Tiffany was lecturing us on what we should and shouldn't do here. Not like I know that, I literally lived here before Ruby was born too.
"Hello Mrs. and Mr. Mariclaire. Welcome back."
Junen had greeted both my mother and father. Why did she have to be so formal, I never truly understood she is human too, but it wasn't my business anyways.
"No need to be so formal Junen!"
My mom said. I must admit, I have always loved and admired my mother; she is such a sweet woman.

Junen opened the door for both of them. After both Mom and dad were inside the car, Junen went up to or door and opened it for us.
"Why do you have to be so formal? You're human too!" I said.
"Please refrain from screaming Ms. Mariclaire, it is only but simply part of my family job, as how we the 'Kurokawa' are faithful for the Mariclaire to saving us"
"But enough of that, let's just get you in before your parents scold me"

"Heh alright!"
All of our suitcases were packed. We were inside a limo.
'It's kind of extra not gonna lie...but whatever, it's his will be one hell of a ride!'

Then we drove of to my old house I used to live in.

To be continued...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

YAY done.