×SEEN×

I have to kill now??...best be for survival here...
------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N P.O.V

After closing the door behind me, I went down the stairs hoping nothing will jump out. As I progressed further, I see a place that looks like a mall. The The place all beat and tidy, and looking up to see shops that a famous clothing brands.  As Im lost in thought i start to think of my family, worried for where they are or if they even know I'm gone. Wonder if they got sucked in too. I started to walk inside. I peeked around the corners to see if anyone was there. Nothing. I then started to walk. I saw more clothes. I got excited.
|Even me as a cosplayer, I do not want to be seen in these clothes, not that I was necessarily ashamed. More that it didn't seem fitting for this kind of situation|

I picked this :

(Can be skirt or shorts, whatever you prefer)

Of course, me being from a rich family, and well known has its perks. Like knowing fashion tips and what not. But....sometimes I want to pick something more normal like, even if I'm rich and wealthy, it isn't good flaunting because it doesn't sit right. Especially in this situation.
As i was taking off my cosplay clothes I noticed I had my phone in one of my pockets. Turned it on and I opened my messages and clicked on ✨Yuri✨.

[Me] : uhhh, Yuri.  Where you on top of a building after seeing that tower you told me about.
Yuri is typing...
[✨Yuri✨] : Yeah, it's really weird.....I'm kind of scared but I called my brother so it's fine! I have my brother on my side to help me at least!

"Ah, so she is in the same situation as me..."

|Dont think calling my siblings would make any difference for me getting out of here...|

Yuri P.O.V

Where am I?!? I was just in school seconds ago.
" I'm on top of a building..."
*Bzz bzz*
Huh my phone?

[Name🌃] uhhh, Yuri.  Were you on top of a building after seeing that tower you told me about??
[Me] : Yeah, it's really weird.....I'm kind of scared but I called my brother so it's fine! I have my brother on my side to help me at least!
[Me] : Hey Name, are you safe at least? ⚠️
Message failed to send.

|Oh c'mon|

Y/N P.O.V

I guess I should keep going. I hummed, it was very nice outside although I didn't know we're I am.
*Pew*
The window beside the one in front of me broke completely by a bullet!
"What the fuck.."
I then started to run. It was a sniper of some sorts!!!

To be continued...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

My girl kuon!