Prologue : 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅...☆

Start Flashback...

10-12 years ago, lived a little girl. She came from a wealthy family and had loving parents who treasured her more than any treasure they've ever had in their possession.

But, it wasn't easy for the little girl to find friends who wouldn't use her to their advantage.

That was until...

Y/n Pov•

"Mom, dad! Welcome home!"

I greeted my parents and ran towards them to give them a hug. My parents went out of town, again. They were out for a week and just got back today.

My mother and father approached me with a smile before crouching down to hug me back. "Y/n, my dear, we've missed you so much! Have you been behaving well?" Mother asked.

"I'm great now that both of you are back!" My parents giggled at my reply. "We're sorry that we had to leave you alone again, sweetie..." Father looked at me with a frown on his face.

"But we have big news!" He announced, and I grew curious. "How would you like to come with us on our next trip out of town?" Mother offered. "Really?!" I felt so happy my eyes sparkled.

"Yes, dear." I jumped in excitement, chanting, "Yes yes yes!" I flung myself towards my parents and gave them both a big hug.

"Thank you thank you!"

"Our pleasure, dear."

~The day of the trip~

Today's the day! I'm so excited!

This is my first time going on a trip out of town with mom and dad. I hope it all goes well.

"Y/n, we're leaving in a few minutes! When you're ready, come downstairs!" Mother called out. "Okay mom, coming!" I hurried and grabbed my dog plushie to keep me company before heading downstairs.

"Oh, you're going to bring Roko with you?"

"Yup!~ He's going to keep me company while you guys do your work!" I exclaimed, my mother giggled.

"I don't think that will be necessary, dear. But if you want him to come along then alright." I was confused by what my mother said about it not being necessary but I decided to shake it off.

"Alright, time to go." Father announced. I held my mother's hand as we made our way towards the car. Dad was helping the butlers carry our luggage.

Once all our luggage was placed in the trunk, our driver drove us to our location. Although, I'm assuming it's gonna take awhile before we arrive but I didn't mind.

"It's your first trip too, huh Roko?" I whispered to him and giggled.

"Hopefully, we'll make some new friends?"

~Several hours later~

"Y/n, dear. Wake up~ we're here."

I yawned as I heard my mother's gentle voice waking me up. We're finally here after 2 hours! I never knew trips could be so tiring...

I got out of the car with my mother's hand in mine, as I was still sleepy. I rubbed my eyes and up ahead I could see an unfamiliar man.

"Ah, welcome Mr and Mrs L/n." A man with blonde hair greeted before turning to me. "And who's this little one?"