Chapter 8 : 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑮𝒂𝒍𝒂!

Keywords

----- : Unclear talking

F/f : Favorite flavor

•Y/n Pov•

"I don't get why I'm here..." I stepped out of the car and made my way inside the building. "Was there a particular reason why I was invited?" I thought before sighing. "Joker told me to just go on ahead without him and that he'll be here later." I put a finger on my cheek. "When is "later" exactly?" I deadpanned.

"I'm already here, so..." I looked up ahead and saw a large group of people crowding in on something. "N.../N..." I suddenly heard someone whisper in my ear. A shiver ran down my spine.

"AHH!" I acted on pure instinct and kicked whoever that was, but the person dodged my kick. "Whoa, whoa! Calm down! It's just me." I opened my eyes to see that it was just Joker but without his mask. My eyes twitched. "Joker! What did you do that for?!" I said, stomping my feet. "I just wanted to surprise you..." The boy pouted. My cheeks turned pink.

I sighed and regained my posture. "Nevermind." I huffed. "Sorry, N/n. Did you wait long?" Joker asked. "No, I just got here." I answered. "Oh, good. Now, shall we see what that crowd is finding so interesting?" He pointed towards the growing crowd.

Joker and I walked towards the group and squeezed our way in. In front of us, we saw a really pretty girl.

 In front of us, we saw a really pretty girl

"She's really pretty..." I mumbled and turned my head towards Joker, but he just yawned. I sweatdropped. "Miss Auburn! May I take a picture with you?" A person asked. "Miss Auburn! How can I be as pretty as you?" A girl asked  "Miss Auburn! Miss Auburn!" Everyone started calling out the name 'Auburn', which I guess is the girl's name?

The girl giggled. "Now now, everyone. Please settle down." She said. 'Auburn' was looking around when she suddenly stopped at me and Joker. "Excuse me, what's your name?" She asked, looking at Joker. Joker and I were a bit stunned. "Me?" Joker pointed at himself and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes, you." The girl crossed her arms. Joker stayed silent for a few seconds before he sighed. "Peter." He finally answered. I raised an eyebrow. "Peter? Is that his real name?" I thought. The brunette stayed silent for a while before she spoke up. "Hm...you don't happen to have a date, would you?" Auburn asked.

"Actually, I do." Joker crossed his arms. "Oh, so you do have a date?" She asked again. "Yes, yes I do." Joker replied, slightly glaring at the girl. "Oh. What a shame." Auburn sighed. "May I ask, where's your date, Peter?

"She's right here!" Joker put his arm around my shoulder defensively. I feel like I'm about to explode. "Umm, h-hello." I smiled and waved sheepishly. The girl's eyes slightly widened in surprise. I raised an eyebrow. 

"Hey, isn't that...Lady L/n?" A man said out loud. Everyone gasped. "Uh oh." I sweatdropped. "It is her!" A girl exclaimed. The group that was once circling Auburn, is now circling me. "It's such a pleasure to see you, Lady L/n!" The same girl said with sparkles in her eyes. "Pleasure's all mi-" "Lady L/n, -----------?" A girl cut me off. "Lady L/n! -------------." A boy said.