5𝐤 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 : 𝑹𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑷𝒂𝒔𝒕 2

•Y/n Pov•

"What were you thinking about that made you so deep in thought...?" He asked as we started walking to the others.

"That's..." I crossed my arms and frowned. It was silent for a minute before Joker spoke up.

"It's fine, you don't have to answer my question. If it's private, then I understand. I'm just...worried about you, N/n." He frowned.

I took a deep breath to try and brighten up my mood. I turned to the magician and gave him a reassuring smile.

"Hey, I'm fine. Don't worry about me." I flashed him a cheerful grin and he seemed to be a bit more at ease. I grabbed the boy's hand.

"Now let's go catch up with the others." I said. The boy froze for a second before nodding.

~

"Ah, Miss N/n and Mr.Joker are back!!" Hachi exclaimed. I smiled and waved with my free hand.

Me and Joker finally managed to catch up with the others but when we arrived, they had a very puzzled and surprised look on their faces. I raised an eyebrow, confused.

They pointed at in between me and Joker, we looked at the direction they're pointing at and our faces flushed. I realized that I was still holding Joker's hand.

I quickly retracted my hand and looked elsewhere. Though, at the corner of my eye, I saw that Joker looked a bit disappointed?

"Must be my imagination." I shook the thought away and approached Queen, who was smirking. She leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Hey, what were you two doing back there?~" She asked teasingly. I deadpan at her and hit her arm jokingly.

"It's not what you think it is." I sighed and started walking ahead. "Mm, sure~" The blonde hummed in response.

Grandfather simply smiled, seeing his phantom thieves and grand children altogether. He smiled sadly as he seems to be reminded of a certain h/c haired woman. The white magician sighed.

"Alright everyone, let's get moving!"

~

As we continued walking, I noticed that something about this part of the forest was familiar.

"I feel like I've been here before..." I muttered before placing a hand on my chin. Then it clicked.

"Ah, Rose and Cyan!"

~1 year after Jack's disappearance~

"Rose, Cyan!~" You waved at the two in the distance as you ran up to them. Y/n-chan!" Rose waved back cheerfully.

"Don't run so fast. You'll end up getting injured again." Cyan reminded as you panted in front of them.

"Hehe...sorry. I couldn't help it." You laughed sheepishly. "You're hopeless." Cyan sighed.

Because of a small accident, you got to meet Rose and Cyan in the forest. You were injured and lost at that time, and they happened to find you laying down on the ground unconscious.

"Hey, Y/n-chan. How long is your vacation again?" Rose asked. I held my chin in thought.

"A week. So...I get to play with you guys for 4 more days!" You said. Rose grinned happily.

"I have to deal with someone reckless for 5 more days?" Cyan groaned. "Don't pretend as if you're not happy about it, Cyan." Rose giggled as Cyan just averted his eyes and pouted.