𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 : 𝑨 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓 *.✧

"Haa...it's finally done..." I sighed as I finished all of my paperwork. I stretched my arms and yawned. Just then, I heard a knock coming from my door. "Come in." I answered.

My butler came in with a cup of warm tea. "Your tea, Miss Y/n." He placed it down on my desk. "Ah, thank you." I smiled and he nods. "Well then excuse me." With that, he left and I was left alone in my office once again. "Another lonely new year..." I smiled sadly, looking at the framed pictures on my desk.

All of a sudden, my phone rang and I flinched in surprise. I opened my phone to see that I got a call from Queen. I picked up the call and brought my phone close to my ear. "Hey Queen. What's up?" I asked. "Hey Y/n! We're throwing a surprise birthday party for Joker and we need your help." Queen said. My eyes widen in surprise.

"It's Joker's birthday?" I asked. "Well, no but his birthday was a few weeks ago. December...what was it? 11 I think? Yeah December 11. We couldn't celebrate it at that time since we were all busy." She said. I freezed and stayed silent for a few seconds.

"Hm? Y/n?? Are you okay?" Queen asked. I snapped out of my thoughts and remembered I was still on call with her.

"Ah, y-yeah I'm fine." I reassured her. "That's the day of Jack's birthday..." I furrowed my eyebrows. "So...do you accept?" Queen asked. I thought about it for a second before agreeing. "Since it's for Joker, then sure." I said. "Oh? If it wasn't for Joker, would you still agree?" She asked, teasingly.

"Of course. If it was for you, Hachi, Spade, Grandfather, Dark Eye or Roko, I would still have agreed." I answered, smiling.

"Hehe, I'm just teasing~ Well since you agree, here's the plan..."

~

"Joker! Hachi!" I wave as I approach them. "Miss N/n! You're here!" Hachi waved back. "So, what're we doing again?" Joker asked.

"Well, since it's new year's eve, I thought we should spend some time together. The three of us!" Hachi explained. "At the amusement park?" Joker raised an eyebrow.

"Aww c'mon Joker, it'll be fun!" I smiled and looked at Joker with pleading eyes. "Yeah, Mr.Joker!" Hachi also looked at Joker with pleading eyes. "Uhh...ugh, okay fine." He sighed and gave in. Me and Hachi did a victory clap. "Alright, let's head in!"

~

Shrieks, screams and the sound of the wind was all we could hear. Hachi gripped onto his seat like his life depended on it. Joker is enjoying himself. I feel like I'm about to throw up.

The ride stopped and we all exited the roller coaster. "Whew, that was fun!" Joker exclaimed. I looked at Hachi who's soul just left his body. "Uh, Hachi? You okay?" I crouched down and placed a hand on his shoulder. No response.

"Uhh, Joker, I think something's wrong with Hachi." I said, concerned. "Nah don't worry it's normal." He said and crouched down as well before taking out a picture of a green haired girl. Hachi snapped out of his trance, shook his head and looked around confused. "Is the ride over?" He asked. "Yeah, don't worry." I answered. He let out a sigh of relief.

"Anyway~ moving onto the next ride!"

~

"Haha! Hachi I'm gonna get you!" Joker laughed. "NOOOO!! MISS N/N DRIVE FASTER!!" Hachi shouted as he gripped my arm.

"How am I supposed to drive faster when this is the fastest I can go?!" I said, turning the wheel. "AAAAAAHHHH!" Joker's bumper car bumped into ours pretty hard and just in time for our time limit to stop.

"My goodness, that was intense." I sighed, fixed my hair and unbuckled my seatbelt before looking at Hachi who's breathing rapidly. Joker got out of his car and approached us with a satisfied smile on his face.