#1~Albany

Albany was only 5 when she was taken from home and mysteriously appeared in Middle Earth.She had appeared in Rivendell.She was now 13.(well,not in Elven.)

Her father was Thranduil.Her brother was Legolas,though he never really paid attention or cared for Albany since she had been from another realm.

Albany was terrified of being there on Middle Earth at first,but when she got used to the Elven King and Rivendell.

She had light and silky brown hair.It reached up to at least the half of her back.Her eyes were a light icy blue.She had some freckles on her face and cheeks.

Albany wore a navy greenish brownish coat.She had ripped jeans and some green converse on.You see,when Albany was taken to Middle Earth,Elrond had brought some of her things.

A smart man,he was indeed.Thranduil had tried Albany to were some of the Elvish clothing,but Albany refused to were them.She thought it looked stupid on her.

Albany had forgotten about being taken from earth and taken to Middle Earth.She hadn't remembered a thing and thought Thranduil was her real father.

Thranduil,of course,didn't want to tell Albany that she was from somewhere else.He was afraid that she would try to leave back home,and that would break his heart.

He loved Albany too much for her to leave him.He had already lost his wife.He would tell Albany lies about how her mother was.

He would say,"You look just like your mother."