#9~Different P.O.V.

Thranduil had awoken.His cheeks were blotched red from all the crying he had done last night.

He had no one left now.Legolas had left with Tauriel.That damn Tauriel.How he hated her.All because of her,he had also lost his son.

Thranduil then sat up on his bed.He took a deep breath,and then called one of the Elves.The Elf quickly came and walked into Thranduil's room.

"yes King-"

The Elves eyes widened.He had noticed that Thraduil had been crying."I am truly sorry,King Thranduil"The Elf said sadly.Thranduil looked down.

His eyes watered."There is no need.Go find Legolas.Tell him to return to Rivendell"Thranduil then ordered.The brown haired Elf nodded.

He then bowed and headed to go find Legolas.Thranduil waited for the Elf to return impatiently.He sat on his bed,fiddling with his fingers nervously.

After what seemed like hours,there was finally a knock at the door."Enter"Thranduil said.The door then opened,revealing the Elf.

He looked pale.He was afraid of how King Thranduil would react to what he was about to tell him."My King,Legolas is not returning.He said that he will only keep searching for Albany."

Thranduil went deathly pale.But why?Legolas had never seemed to care about Albany.Why all of a sudden had he been trying to look for her?

"Thank you"Thranduil said,and then dismissed the Elf.The Elf left.Thranduil had only but one choice left;he needed to go and look for his children.

He ordered the Elf to get the army of Elves ready and then put on his armor.

{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}

Tauriel hadn't returned to Legolas yet.Legolas had grown worried.She was still somewhere in Dale.

The sun had finally came out.Legolas could see from a distance that there was debris everywhere in the water.People were trying to get back to shore.

Legolas then spotted Tauriel.She was with that one Dwarf that,what seemed to Legolas,Tauriel had grown very fond of.

Legolas quickly walked towards Tauriel and the Dwarf.He stood behind her,a few feet away.Tauriel lifted her head from Kili and said,"My Lord."

"Tauriel,you are needed elsewhere"Legolas said in Elvish.Legolas watched as Kili said his last goodbye's to Tauriel and then gave her a blue stone.

Legolas has time for this.Tauriel then watched at Kili left sadly.She then finally turned around to Legolas,who was staring at her angrily.

"Where have you been?"He asked."I was helping the people of Dale escape from Smaug"Tauriel answered back,in some sort of angry tone.

"And Albany?Did you find her?"He asked.Tauriel hesitated to answer this question.

"I did,but.."

"But what?"

"I let her go with the Dwarves."

Legolas' eyes widened.Why had she let Albany go with the Dwarves?Chances are,they'd kill her...

Was Legolas really growing worried for his "sister"?He knew that she wasn't from Middle Earth.Thats why he took no interest in her.

"Why!?"Legolas asked,almost in a shout.But he kept his teeth gritted."Because she has grown very fond of them!She wanted to leave with them to the Lonely Mountain!

"She was so upset with King Thranduil!She had grown fond of Thorin and the Hobbit"Tauriel said,finishing calmly.

Legolas looked amazed.But before he could say anything,there was an Elf that arrived."My Lord Legolas,King Thranduil has sent me to tell you to return to Rivendell"He said.

The Elf then looked down at Tauriel."Tauriel is banned."Tauriel looked down sadly."Then if there is no place for Tauriel,there is no place for me"Legolas stated.

Tauriel looked at Legolas in a confused and thankful way.

"Legolas,it is your kings command."

"Yes,but the king does not command my heart."

Legolas then began to walk,Tauriel quickly following him."Will you ride with me?"He asked."To where?"Tauriel asked."To Gundabad"Legolas answered.

{~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}~{~}

Bard and Bain quietly walked to the crowd of people.Bard had given the people that they would head to the Lonely Mountain to rebuild their homes.

Bain had grown worried.

He wondered how Albany was and when he would see her again.He really did hope she was fine.

He had for some reason fallen in love with her.She was brave,unlike any other Elf.Bain wondered if Albany liked him the way he did to her....

He remembered when Albany had first came into his house.It was really only the other day,but it seemed so long ago,now that she was gone.

Bain grinned to himself.Bard looked at him and raised an eyebrow."Bain,are you alright?"He asked.Bain shook his head,escaping from his thoughts.

"Yes,just thinking"Bain answered.