#10~Then Leave

Song:Wake Me Up by Avicii

Albany followed Thorin quietly."Thorin,what are we doing?"She asked,looking around at the mountains of gold.

Thorin smiled softly.He didn't bother answering.Albany crossed her arms."Thorin,can you please stop ignoring me?"Albany asked.

"Just wait"Thorin said.Albany let out a sigh of frustration.Thorin quietly and eagerly lead Albany to a golden room that they were in they other day.

Albany had barely noticed all the amazingly beautiful things all around the golden room.There were all kinds of gems laying around.

There were goblets and silver and golden coins.Webs were at the corners of the top of the room.

"Woah"Albany said,her eyes wide and her jaw dropped a little.Thorin chuckled softly.Thorin then turned around to Albany and pulled her up.

He sat her down on the table and then walked to the corner of the golden room.He picked up something that was covered with a blanket.

He then walked towards Albany,who had an eyebrow raised.He set down the thing covered with the blanket down on the table as Albany watched.

Thorin then removed the blanket carefully to reveal the object hidden under it.Albany gasped,smacking her mouth with her hand.

Thorin grinned.It was a Bow,but it wasn't like any other bow Albany had ever seen.It had a beautiful layer of gold along with silver.

There were two strings that were used for the arrow,so you could fit two in and shoot them at the same time."This is for you"Thorin said.

Albany grinned."OH MY GOSH THORIN THIS-THIS IS AMAZING!"Albany shouted happily.She then carefully took the bow in awe.

Thorin chuckled and watched as Albany studied her bow.She ran her fingers down the neatly placed string.Thorin then handed her a quiver and arrows.

An other Death Bow.Albany grinned to herself softly.She then looked up at Thorin,who was looking down at her fondly.

He then walked towards her and hugged her gently.Albany giggled as he then pressed his noise against hers and cupped her face.He then chuckled.

Albany wrapped her arms around Thorin happily.Thorin grinned and then hugged her back gently.They then pulled away.Albany smiled softly.

She then turned to her right and found a golden crown on the table.She quietly picked it up and then took a closer look at it.

Thorin frowned and then pulled it away from her.Albany raised an eyebrow as Thorin selfishly put the crown on."This is a Kings crown"He said.

Beatrice looked in shock by this.He was being.....Selfish.Thorin had the most selfish look on his face.His nostrils were flared and there was this look in his eyes that frightened Albany.

"Thorin!Fili and Kili have arrived!"One of the Dwarves suddenly announced.Albany turned to look outside and quickly slipped off the table.

She then began to run out of the golden room and climbed up the mountains of gold,running.Suddenly,she tripped over something.

Albany yelped as she fell on her elbows.She then groaned and back up.She turned around and found a book on the ground that had tripped her.

She raised an eyebrow and then bent down to pick it up.The book had a leather cover and the title said,"Voodoo."

"Albany?"Kili then asked.Albany quickly put the book away in her bag and then grinned.She ran up the stairs and wrapped her arms around Kili.

Kili grinned and hugged her back tightly."I missed you!"He said.Albany giggled as he twirled her around in a circle.Kili then put her down.