#12~An Important Discussion

Okay,so the photo on the top almost made me cry 😂

The next morning,Albany followed Bard to go see how Alfred had been doing over the night watch.

"Nothing gets through me"Alfred yawned as Bard walked through the hall doorway.He narrowed his eyes in confusment.Albany quickly followed him.

"Except for an army of Elves..."Bard said softly.Albany's eyes widened when she saw all of the Elves dressed in golden armor and standing without flinching.

Bard then walked through the army of Elves.Albany quickly followed,looking around at the Elves.As they got to the front,suddenly Thranduil walked in.

He was on his Elk,bringing food.Albany's eyes widened.She began to breath hard.She hen grinned."F-FATHER!"She shouted,running past the Elves as everyone came out to get food.

Her father looked tired.He looked paler than usual.He then turned to look at Albany.His eyes widened."A-Albany"Thranduil said in a shaky voice.

He then quickly slid off his Elk,his eyes watering.Albany grinned,her eyes watering as well."A-Albany!"He said loudly,running towards his daughter.

Albany then jumped on top of Thranduil.Thranduil caught his daughter and hugged her tightly,tears running down his cheeks.

And for the first time in a while,Thranduil grinned.

"Father.."Albany whispered,tears running down her face as well."I-I thought I lost you.."Thranduil said softly.He was almost cutting off the oxygen for Albany.

After a while,he set his daughter down."Did those Dwarves hurt you!?"Thranduil asked panickingly.He began to search Albany's arms and face.

"No,Dad,they didn't.I thought I actually grew very found of them,but I guess not..."Albany said softly.Thranduil frowned,but then only hugged Albany again.

"Don't leave me again"Thranduil begged.Albany smiled softly,pushing Thranduil's hair behind his ear.Thranduil smiled,more tears running down his face.

"Have you seen Legolas?"He then asked.Albany shook her head."Well,he was with Tauriel but I only saw Tauriel"Albany explained.

Thranduil nodded.He was so happy that he found his daughter that he didn't even seem to care about Tauriel.He didn't want to panic either.

All he needed to do right now was keep calm."We will find him"Thranduil said to Albany.Albany grinned softly and nodded.

Thranduil was so relieved to be back with his daughter that he didn't even bother asking why she had left.He spent the rest of the day cuddling with his daughter.

They both sat in some sort of tent,Thranduil sitting on his throne.He had Albany sitting on his lap,hugging her gently in his hands and stroking her hair.

The wizard with the pipe watched them and smiled,Bard doing the same."You really have grown fond of her,Thranduil"Gandalf chuckled.

Thranduil looked up at Gandalf and raised an eyebrow.Albany looked up as Thranduil set her down on his throne gently.

He then folded his arms up to his chest,holding his hand with another."And what is that supposed to mean?"Thranduil asked.

"Thranduil,Elrond told me"Gandalf suddenly said.Thranduil began to burn in anger.He narrowed his eyes at the wizard."What are you talking about?She is my rightful daughter from birth!"Thranduil shouted a little.

Thranduil,I know you have been trying to hide the truth,but it is time for her to know where she truly belongs."Albany raised an eyebrow.

She then sat in her father's throne higher."What are you guys talking about?"She asked.Bard raised an eyebrow at the arguing men.

They simply ignored her."No.I will not allow her to hear anything you have to say to her!"Thranduil hissed,walking closer to Gandalf.

"Ada!Tell me what you two are talking about!"Albany demanded.They both then shut up and turned to look at Albany.Thranduil's expression softened.

"Albany,there are many things you shouldn't know,and this discussion is one of them"Thranduil said.

But before Albany could argue any farther,someone walked into the large tent;Bilbo.Albany grinned and then ran towards Bilbo.

"Bilbo!"She shouted happily,hugging him.Bilbo grinned and hugged her back.Albany then pulled away."Do you know this Hobbit?"Thranduil asked.

Albany turned to look at her father and nodded,grinning."Yeah.He's one of my best friends"She answered.She then turned to look at Bilbo again.

"Wait,why aren't you up with Thorin?"Albany asked curiously.Bilbo dig into his pocket and then pulled out the Arkenstone."I came to return this"He said.

Everyone's eyes widened."You're the Hobbit that escaped from my dungeons"Thranduil said in awe.Bilbo nervously bit his lip."Yes"He mumbled.

Gandalf then took the Arkenstone."But why would you bring this to us?"He asked.Bilbo shook his head.

"Oh no.This isn't for you.Its for the Dwarves.I have grown very fond of them and I would try my best to save them"Bilbo said.Albany's eyes watered.

Now that was friendship.That was true friendship.Bilbo then turned to look at Albany."Thorin.I know you have grown fond of him as much as I have to him.That's why I need you to know this.He had Dragon Illness."

Albany's eyes widened.She had remembered what Smaug said to Bilbo when he was trying to get the Arkenstone.

"...I am almost tempted to let you take it, if only to see Oakenshield suffer,watch it destroy him,watch it corrupt his heart and drive him mad...but I think not.I think our little game ends here!"

Albany's eyes watered more.A tear then rolled down her cheek.Oh no.What had she done?She couldn't watch Thorin suffer and go mad.

She then sniffed and quickly wiped her tear away,Thranduil raising an eyebrow at her."What has Thorin Oakenshield done to you Albany?"Thranduil asked,trying to keep his voice calm.

Albany shook her head."He has done nothing to me.Its just that we need to help him!"Albany said in a panickingly tone.

"We cannot save the Dwarf.It is far too late now"Thranduil said.Albany's eyes watered again.All of them began to have a discussion of the plan again.

After that,Thranduil lead Albany to a room.He took her hand,Bilbo behind them with Alfed.When they got to their room,Thranduil smiled softly.

He then climbed into bed.Albany smiled and climbed onto the bed as well.She lied down on her side,facing the same side Thranduil was.

Thranduil covered her and then wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him.He spooned with her and then kissed her head gently.

Albany giggled.Thranduil chuckled and grinned."Want to come and take a walk with me when the sun is rising?It'll be a nice view"Thranduil asked.

"Yeah!I wanna go!"Albany said excitingly.Thranduil chuckled again and nodded.They both then fell asleep,well,at least Thranduil did.

Albany couldn't get any sleep.She soon gave up.She knew she was going to stay up all night,so there wasn't a point in trying.She lied in bed with her eyes open until 6 in the morning.

At 6,she had finally made up her mind.Albany quietly moved Thranduil's arm.He had a sword in his hands,gripping on so tightly that his knuckles were turning white.

Albany sighed and got up.She grabbed her things quickly and then headed out of the door.She began to walk off until she bumped into someone.

Albany let out a little yelp and stopped herself from falling back.She then looked up and found Bilbo in front of her.She raised an eyebrow.

"Bilbo?What are you doing here?"She asked in curiosity."Me?Oh,nothing really.What are you doing here?"Bilbo questioned nervously.He was afraid Albany would tell him out.

"Well,I was thinking about going back to the Lonely Mountain with Thorin...."Albany said."Well then that makes two of us"Bilbo said,smiling.

Albany took this by surprise.Bilbo didn't bother arguing with her.He knew how stubborn she was.

She then smiled."Alright then.Come on before they catch us"She said,and then headed back to the Lonely Mountain with Bilbo.

An unexpected friend(Desolation of Smaug/Battle of the five armies)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें