#4:Bard the Bowman

Thanks so much Miss_DragonRider !You just made my day!This chapter is dedicated to you!

_____________________________

Albany then turned around to look ahead of her.Her eyes widened.There was a waterfall."Uh...Dwarf?"Albany asked,tugging on the Dwarves sleeve.

"What?"Thorin asked,more of in a growl."I think we're gonna get really wet right now..."Albany said with her eyes still widened.

Thorin turned around to look at the waterfall.His eyes then widened.Albany began to panic as they got closer into the waterfall.

"Hold on"Thorin ordered.He then wrapped an arm around Albany tightly.Albany wrapped her arms around Thorin's torso and closed her eyes tightly.

They then began to fall down the waterfall.Albany screamed as she felt butterfly's form in her stomach.

They then slammed into the water again.Albany gasped for air and Thorin quickly pulled her up for air.Albany panted softly."T-Thank you"She gasped.

"Albany!"She then heard Legolas call for her.Albany's eyes widened.She then turned to look at her brother.He shot at an Orc and then began to jump onto the Dwarves heads.

He quickly then made his way towards Albany and Thorin."Please don't let him take me!I can't go back to my father!Not after finding out the truth!"Albany pleaded.

She then wrapped her arms around Thorin tightly and dug her head into his chest.Thorin looked down at her and raised an eyebrow.

Legolas then got to Albany and Thorin.He stood on the sides of their barrel and then looked at Albany angrily.

He then reached down and grabbed her by her sweater and began to pull her up as she squirmed around.But Thorin quickly pulled her back down.

"Get away you Elf"Thorin growled,and then swung his sword at Legolas.Legolas quickly jumped up to the other barrel.He was about to go back and get Albany,but Tauriel was in trouble.

Legolas then quickly went to aid her.When Legolas was about to go back again,it was too late.The Elf,The Dwarves,and the Hobbit had already escaped.

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

Legolas quickly went to help Tauriel.He quickly shot at the Orc who was close to hitting her in the head.

Tauriel turned around to Legolas.Legolas put down his bow and took a deep breath as Tauriel walked towards him quietly.

"Did the Dwarves take her?"She asked softly.Legolas nodded and looked down."Yes.The Dwarf King refused to let me take her" Legolas said.

"Your father-"

"I know my father will be angry"Legolas interrupted before Tauriel could finish.Tauriel looked down sadly.It stayed silent for a while until Legolas spoke up.

"Come on"He said and then began to walk back to his father.Tauriel quickly followed him quietly.They walked past the empty cells were the Dwarves used to be....

All Tauriel could think of was Kili.Did she really like him?Could it be possible that she was in love with him.No.Elves couldn't love....

When Legolas got to his father,Thranduil was pacing back and forth.He had his arms folded behind his back and he seemed to be in really deep thought.

"Father,"Legolas called.Thranduil's thoughts left his mind as he shot up to look at Legolas.He looked even more paler than he usually did.

"The Dwarves took her"Legolas said softly.Thranduil's eyes widened.He unfolded his arms and felt his eyes water.