#2:The Dwarves and The Hobbit

Albany awoke quietly.She yawned and then sat up on her comfortable.She smiled softly and then pulled the white blankets from her body.

She then stood up and stretched out.She then smiled softly.She rubbed her eyes and then walked to the corner of her room.

She grabbed her bow and arrows and then quietly headed out of her room.She walked passed the walls of Rivendell and headed to her father.

As she climbed up the stairs to her father,she heard Legolas talking to his father."...They are out in Mirkwood"He said.

Albany raised an eyebrow and stood as quiet as possible."Bring them here.Do not let any of those Dwarves escape"Thranduil said calmly.

Albany quietly peeked up,and saw Legolas nod.He then walked away with his bow in his hand.As Albany watched his pearly white hair disappear,she then walked up to her father.

He was sitting on his throne quietly.He did not seem happy at all.He then spotted Albany and gave a small smile.

"Greetings,Albany"He said softly as his white hair,just like Legolas',were on his shoulders.His deep blue eyes were fixed upon his daughter.

Albany gave a soft grin."Can I go with Legolas?"She asked."It is far to dangerous for you"Thranduil said.Albany pouted.

Thranduil chuckled softly and then signaled for Albany to come to him.Albany smiled and then quietly walked to Thranduil.

Thranduil then pulled Albany into his lap and pecked her cheek.Albany giggled.She then cuddled up into her fathers chest."I love you,Ada"Albany said softly.

Thranduil grinned softly and rubbed Albany's shoulder."I love you as well"He said softly.After a while,Legolas had came back with a Dwarf;Thorin Oakenshield.

"Go to your chambers Albany"Thranduil ordered.Albany nodded and then slid off of her fathers lap.

She looked at the Dwarf king in the eyes as she walked past him.His eyes were full of hatred.He gave Albany a scowl,which scared Albany.

"Do not scowl at my daughter you worthless Dwarf!"Albany heard Thranduil shout angrily as she quietly walked back to her room.

Albany sighed as she pushed the door open to her room.She then quietly shut it behind her.She then set her things down and sat on her bed.

It seemed forever until Albany was able to get out of her room.She quietly headed out of her room and headed down to were the other Dwarves were at.

Her curiosity was burning to see the other Dwarves.She had never seen them before.She knew that her father had hated Dwarves.

Albany then found the Dwarves.They all watched as she walked past them.She looked at them quietly in wonder and curiosity.

She then spotted a Hobbit.Albany raised an eyebrow.She was a bit taller than the Hobbit.She then stopped in front of him.

He quietly scrambled towards Albany desperately,which made Albany take a step back."Please let us go"He begged.

Albany looked taken aback."N-no.I can't.You are prisoners"Albany said in a loud whisper."Please,we have not come to take from you.We only want to get to the Lonely Mountain!"

Albany gulped nervously.Now she felt a bit guilty about her father trapping the Dwarves and the Hobbit in here.But she couldn't just let them free.

She shook her head softly."Your father is a coward!He is selfish himself!Always criticizing us Dwarves because we are not as high as him"Thorin then growled.

Albany turned to look at him.She narrowed her eyes at him angrily."Don't talk about my father like that!"Albany said,raising her voice.

The Hobbit flinched as Albany shouted.Thorin only scowled at her."Please!help us!"The Hobbit begged.

He seemed terrified.Albany sighed softly.She felt bad for the Hobbit.She then nodded."I'll try to talk to my father"She said.

"Thank you"The Hobbit said,with a hint of hope in his voice.Albany have a small and sad smile.

She then quietly found her father,sitting on his throne quietly."Ada?"Albany asked softly as she walked towards her father,standing in front of him.

Thranduil smiled softly."Yes Albany?"He asked calmly.Albany nervously looked up at him."I-I was wondering if I could ask something?"She asked.

Thranduil nodded.Albany took a deep breath."Can you please let the Dwarves go?"Albany asked softly.Thranduil frowned.

"Why do you ask?"Thranduil asked in a calm voice.What had those Dwarves told his daughter?

"Well,the Dwarves-and the Hobbit-said that they were only headed to the Lonely Mountain.They didn't come here to bother us"Albany said.

Thranduil's eyes widened.Thats what they wanted.The Arkenstone.Of course.Those selfish Dwarves."They are wrenched liars"Thranduil said.

"They didn't harm anyone!"Albany insisted.Thranduil stood up."Albany they are only looking for the Arkenstone;the Kings jewel"Thranduil said.

Albany raised an eyebrow."And so what?Please would you just let them go they aren't bad-"

"I SAID NO!Those Dwarves will pay for what they have done!I will watch them rot in their cells!Each and every last one"Thranduil hissed,almost touching noses with Albany.

He had his eyes narrowed angrily.Albany felt her eyes water.Thorin wasn't joking.Her father was beyond cruel.How come she didn't see that earlier?

She couldn't believe her father would say such a thing.Albany then narrowed her eyes back at her father.

"Fine then"She hissed,and then turned around and began to walk away.Thrbaduil stood back up,realizing what he had just said.

"A-Albany!"Thranduil called after his daughter,but Albany ignored him as a tear trailed down her face.She wiped her now red nose and headed to her room.

Thranduil groaned and plopped down in his throne.He then rubbed his temples.Meanwhile,Albany stomped to her room and slammed the door shut behind her.