Chapter 5: Celtic Druid

'How did I get into this situation?' Emilya thoughts to herself as she got herself one arm carried by a man in a blue robe as he deflects incoming small blades with a swing of his staff. Tamamo, meanwhile, is ranting and arguing with the said man who looks at her in annoyance. Somehow, she manages to ignore that one blade that is pierced to her skull and bleeding from her head as if it is nothing and proceeds to argue, saying something like, "I got her covered!" and "take your dirty hand off my husband's small butt!".

*Flashback*

Flame. Flame everywhere, from near to far further in the distance. The group had been walking for a long time and some of them are thirsty because of the heat.

"Hot...so...thirsty," Gudako moaned in despair, her mouth feels as dry as the desert. Emilya feels the same way but not as much as Gudako is.

"How are all of you seems fine in this hot environment?" she asks tiredly. At one point, Mashu started carrying her instead of walking by herself.

"I don't know Master, I only feel warm instead of a burning sensation," Mashu answered.

"That is to be expected, Mashu-dono. A servant body is more resilient than you think. It will take more than these flames to actually singe us. A human, however, can't survive these flames, which is why we are avoiding them as far as we can," Tamamo explained to Mashu. Which kind of startled her a bit.

"Do-dono?"

"Hm? Why yes, you are the FIRST Servant to be 'summoned', right? Though I am older and far more experienced than you are when it comes to 'being a 'Servant'. But you know more about my Master than anyone else other than Ro-chan, right? So I have some respect for you and want to learn more from you," Tamamo explained again to clarify her uses of honorific. Mashu doesn't know how to feel about this, she never was once had been referred by an honorific before. Roman showed up in a hologram with a confused expression.

"Who's Ro-chan?" he asked curiously. Tamamo gives a big grin.

"Why who else? It's you, Ro-chan", Tamamo laughs and slaps him in the back somehow as he fell down.

"Eh!? If I am above Mashu, doesn't that makes me a senpai? Also, how did you hit me from there!?" Roman shockingly asked at the mischievous fox.

"Haha! No man can escape from a fox's tricks, even if you are parallel universal away between time and space. After all, I was once a go-ah, nothing, never mind. As for your other question, I don't feel like it. Ro-chan is Ro-chan, that's that," Tamamo has a proud look on her face as she unintentionally disrespected Roman.

"My reputation..." Roman's turn to moan in despair. Olga Marie only rolls her eyes. She would have mocked Roman if she wasn't in the same boat as Gudako. The heat is too much for someone who lived in a cold environment like her.

"How about you, Emilya-san?" Gudako asked again since she seems to feel the heat way less than herself and the director.

"My body is unique, it is slightly more resilient than an average human body, though not on the same level of scale to a Servant's body," Gudako nodded, not understanding fully about what makes her unique. All she can guess is that she was built differently. If only she knew.

Tamamo's ears perk up and gasp loudly.

"I am sorry, husband. I was so distracted by the wasteland that I didn't notice how much you are in discomfort!," Emilya waves her hand nonchalantly.

"As I said, I am fine. The ones who are more in discomfort are those two," Emilya said as she pointed toward the other Master and the director.

"Just wait a moment," Tamamo takes out white talismans with kanji for wind (風=Kaze) written in black ink from within her large sleeve. She lightly sticks it onto Emilya's forehead, to her amusement for putting it in an awkward spot for her to see past the paper. The ink light up in light green as a cold breeze continues to swirl around Emilya lightly.