Chapter 11: Entering Orlean

"Now listen here. We will be, by we, I mean both Emilya and Gudako will be rayshifting with their Servants to Orlean, and this time, it will be much more complicated than Fuyuki, which I now dubbed singularity F. In other words, this will be our starting point toward our journey of Grand Order", Olga Marie explains as Gudako can be seen pretending to know everything that had been said. At the very least she was listening. After clearing out the rubbles and fixing everything that was damaged, with the help of Da Vinci, it didn't take too much time at all to bring the main chamber back up and running. The rayshifting system is all green, the blue globe, CHALDEAS, is still spinning in the middle but this time, the light representing the soul of the world is more focused on where their destination is going to be.

"France, huh. I have never been there before, or any country outside of Japan in general," Gudako says to herself. Despite her nervousness, she is pretty excited, in a way, this is like travelling across the world, but with time travelling mixing in. She looks at her mystic code, or some might call it formal wear, that she is wearing. A skin-tight orange and black suit that shows off her body curvature more than she feels necessary.

"Do I really have to wear this?" She asks, embarrassed.

"I know how you feel, I didn't come up with this design, but I promise you that it will at least guarantee your safety when rayshifting. It was a miracle that you were able to rayshift through with ordinary Chaldea's uniform", Olga explained, all Gudako can do is to give in. Besides, the one Olga Marie had to put on in singularity F is more embarrassing than the one she is currently wearing.

"But she's not wearing the same thing I do!" she exclaimed as she points her finger toward Emilya, who seems to be playing around with her newfound 'daughter'. Emilya is just wearing her usual work attire, same old, same old.

"Now watch this, I will dismember my thumb without any blood coming out, aaand there!", Emilya is just performing a simple illusion trick that anybody can do but Jack who lacks common sense believes that she truly had ripped off her thumb.

"But mommy! I don't want you to be thumbless!" Jack says, feeling worried for their mother.

"No problem! I can just reattach it back, just like this", once again, it was just the same simple trick but was done in reverse, they still fall for it.

"Ooh, we didn't feel any mana was used, how do you do it, mommy?"

"That's because my finger wasn't really got ripped apart, it was a trick!"

"A trick? Wow! Teach me! Teach me!" Everyone in the room can only smile at their behaviour.

"They sure are lively despite our world being incinerated. As for your question, Gudako, is that her attire was specially made for rayshifting. She was not a part of the main units for fixing singularities but she has a good aptitude for it, plus she uses the simulation room a lot. While it is safer than rayshifting, it still has similar risks so Da Vinci made sure her normal attires have been tweaked for rayshifting. Don't worry, I specifically ordered her to tweak your Chaldea's uniform so you don't have to wear that suit, but mind you, it will have a different set of code casts compared to your current one", Olga explained once again to clear up any misunderstanding.

"As much as I want to join with the two of you, since I have my own suit and all, I'm not a Master. I wasn't as lucky enough as the two of you, but then again, I am glad that I am still breathing, so I guess in a way I am lucky. Besides, with the current amount of Coffins, we have to cut one Servant short, so not like I can even come if I want to" Olga looks toward the remaining Servants. Tamamo no Mae, a bewitching fox that brings the downfall of Emperor Toba, Jack the Ripper, the serial killer during 18th-century London. She doesn't know why Emilya had only summoned anti-heroic spirits so far but it is still too early to judge. On the other hand, Gudako has Mashu and EMIYA, with the latter being a mysterious figure with no historical evidence of his legend.

Fate/Alternative OrderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara