ᴇɪᴊɪʀᴏ ᴋɪʀɪꜱʜɪᴍᴀ

Requested by: Cherry_On_Top246

Now's time for a more... serious chapter after whatever the hell that last one was.

| It's Over |

You sat in the room together.

"Hey (Y/N)..." He said to you. "It's funny, I didn't know I could be arrested for having too much swag." Kirishima told you, a dumb smile on his face.

"You killed three people, Kirishima."

"I know that, (Y/N)..." He said, disappointed. "I was trying to make a joke."

He lifted up his hand, and you instinctively tensed up, leaning back in your seat as you remembered everything he did to you.

You swore you thought you'd go insane, and your probably would have if people hadn't found out about the murders he'd committed.

"Come on (Y/N), it's fine. You don't have to be scared, I'm not allowed to touch you." He assured you. "I was just lifting my hand on to lean on it."

"R-right... sorry, it's just... you can't expect me to not react like that after what you did..." You said, nervously.

"Was what I did really that bad?" Kirishima asked you.

You couldn't believe what you just heard.

"I know I hit you every now and again, and yeah that's bad, but... that was all I did." He told you.

Did he not remember...?

Did he not remember how he'd hit you, and kick you, and pull your hair out, and make fun of your insecurities, and get angry at you for crying...

Or how he'd constantly tell you how useless you are, that you have no purpose in life other than pleasing him...

As you thought about everything that'd happened...

"Are you crying, (Y/N)?" He asked you, sounding annoyed.

"OF COURSE I'M CRYING KIRISHIMA!!" You screamed. You angrily stood up from your seat. "YOU'VE CAUSED ME SO MUCH PAIN, YOU'RE THE RESON I CAN'T OPENLY CRY AROUND ANYONE! YOU'RE THE REASON I GET NERVOUS WHENEVER PEOPLE REACH FOR ME! YOU'RE THE REASON I CAN'T TALK TO ANYONE ABOUT MY INSECURITIES!"

You kept screaming at him, until eventually you whispered

"I hate you."

"What was that, (Y/N)...?"

"I SAID THAT I HATE YOU, KIRISHIMA!!!" You screamed as loud as you could.

You raised your hand in your anger, ready to hit him.

As you saw his nervous expression, you suddenly realized what you were doing.

This isn't you.

You're not like this.

You'd never hit someone because of your anger.

You weren't him.

You calmly lowered your hand, and said

"I...  I'm sorry about that." You sighed. "I think I should leave."

"Wait, (Y/N), can I ask you something?" Kirishima asked you, to which you nodded. "I know you probably won't want to be in a relationship when I get out of here, a-and that's completely fine! Super reasonable! But... would you be interested in maybe being friends with me when I get out?"

"I don't think that'd be a good idea..."

...

"...maybe you're right, (Y/N)... goodbye."

"Bye."

And then you left the room.