𝑯𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒔𝒉𝒊 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒖

Requested by: zalgosbestproxy666

I really just want popcorn chicken right now...

But I don't have any...

| Blindness |

You had never been able to see.

But you had a friend, his name was Shinsou.

He helped you often, and always described things to you.

Shinsou had wanted to be a Hero for most of his life, but he one day told you something.

"(Y/N), I want you to know... I decided that I don't want to be a Hero anymore." You felt him grab your hands.

"But why?" You asked him. "You've always told me how much you wanted to be one, so why just decided not to?" You continued asking.

"Well, I realized something (Y/N)... if I do become a Hero, then I'll be too busy to help you."

"Oh, that's sweet, but... I don't know... I just feel selfish, with you giving up on your childhood dream for me." You told him.

"Don't!" You heard Shinsou tell you, tightening his grip on your hands. "I want to help you, (Y/N)!" He exclaimed. "And besides, I have another idea for what I want to do with my life!"

"Oh really...? What do you want to do?"

"Well, I don't know. I was thinking maybe, like, an actor, or an author, or something." Shinsou explained.

"I bet you'd get really popular."

"(Y/N), I have the perfect idea for our future!" Shinshou said one day, intensely.

"Really?"

"Yes!" He said happily. "Alright, so, we get married, I pursue my acting or writing career while taking care of you, we adopt at least two kids, we get a dog, a lizard, a rabbit, any kind of animal, and then we live a peaceful life with our two (or more) kids and our pets!" Shinsou told you happily. You laughed.

"That sounds like a nice life, Shinsou." You said sweetly. "I can't wait until we can do that!" You told him.

You don't know what had happened one night, but someone had made Shinsou really angry.

He grabbed your hands.

"S-Shinsou, why are your hands so wet?" You asked.

"It's nothing (Y/N), s-someone just spilled something on me." He told you, worried. Running off, and dragging you with him.

"Hey, where are we going?" You asked him.

"We have to leave (Y/N)!" He told you. "It doesn't matter where we're going, we just need to get out of here."

"W-why? Are we in danger?"

"In a way..."

The two of you went on to live your perfect life, just as the two of you wanted.

Shinsou pursued a career in acting, and always described the things he acted in to you.

You two adopted three kids, Chiyuki, Meiko, and Akira.

Your family grew, as the two of you got a dog named Sorbet, and a hamster named The Warrior of Darkness.

The two of you had the best life you could...

Without you ever knowing what actually happened that night.