𝔎𝔞𝔱𝔰𝔲𝔨𝔦 𝔅𝔞𝔨𝔲𝔤𝔬𝔲

I don't remember drinking "eye hurting juice" this morning, and yet, my eyes hurt.

Maybe it's because I'm really tired? But why am I tired, I wonder? Oh! Maybe it's because MY DUMBASS BROTHER WOKE ME UP AT THREE IN THE FUCKING MORNING BECAUSE HE DECIDED TO WATCH YOUTUBE ON OUR TV AT FUCKING THREE AM? MAYBE THAT'S WHY!

Tw: um, weird sexual torture mansion?? I don't know how to fucking describe what I wrote about here, so that's gonna have to do. There's also mention of rape.

(No quirks, characters are of age, male reader)

| Part Of His Collection |

Being invited to your boyfriend's family's large secluded cabin in a forest no one knows about... yeah, you really should have realized what was gonna happen...

"Glad you could make it." He told you.

"Yeah, no problem!" You happily said. "I'm pretty excited to just... be alone with you..." 

"... alright then. Anyways, come in."

You looked around, amazed at everything. Everything was so different, you've never been in a house this big!

"So, (Y/N), do you like it?" Katsuki asked from behind you.

"Yeah!" You said excitedly.

"Well, what if I asked you to stay here forever?" He asked. You gasped. Is your relationship at that point already?

"Are you asking me to move in with you?" You asked, trying to confirm. "If so, of course!"

You turned around happily, but once you did, you were hit across the face with a cast iron pot.

"Well, not so much asking as it is demanding..."

...

"Nngg..." you placed your hand on your forehead as you slowly returned from the depths of unconsciousness. "Ow... my head..." you moaned as your eyes opened. As the blurriness left your eyes, you realized you were face-to-face with two men. "W-what the... where am I...?"

"You're awake, right?" One of them asked. You nodded. "That's good... Eijiro and I were worried that pot injured you so bad that you wouldn't wake up." He pointed to the other one, who had long black hair with faded red hair dye in it.

"Yeah, we were." Eijiro told you. "Izuku over here lent you some of his clothes, since you weren't wearing any when Katsuki brought you here."

"But... I was..." you remembered you were definitely wearing clothes when you entered the cabin, and when you were hit with the pot... you connected the dots as you realized an unfortunate truth. "D-did he... did he... rape me?!"

"Probably..." Izuku sadly said. "I feel bad for you, but at the same time, you're rather lucky." You were so confused. Lucky? How the hell are you lucky? You made a confused expression, begging for him to explain. "You had the pleasure of being completely unconscious when it happened, completely unaware of what he was doing to you... I... wasn't as lucky. I was awake the whole time."