𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒀𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒕!

So, characters dying from their own Quirks.

That's what I've decided to do.

I was just sitting here, thinking of ideas, and then my brain just went "lol what if we killed some characters."

Backstory for this chapter: I don't know, they're being attacked by something that no one can defeat, apparently (let's say dome kind of, like, super powerful Nomu, or something). Everyone has to go all out, and it proves to be their downfall.

| UA's Last Stand |

"We can't lose this battle." Iida announced. "If we lose here today... it might mean the destruction of our world as we know it today."

"Right." Kendou added. "All of you here right now, Hero Course, General Studies, Support Course, all of you... LET'S DO OUR BEST!" She yelled.

The entire school yelled in approval.

Go all out, even if it means you die.

This is the final battle.

The final level.

The end of the game...

And if they lose...

The end of the world.

-

"I've always wanted to have a super dramatic death." Kaminari said. He laughed to himself. "Sero... when I die... make sure everyone knows how I went out."

"I know we're almost definitely going to die, but... I don't know if I like the idea."

"Well, sucks for you Sero, because that idea's about to happen." Kaminari said, hiding his nervousness in his determination. "SATOU! THROW ME!"

Kaminari was thrown into the chaos, and used as much electricity his body could handle.

Even more electricity than he could handle, actually.

His body was covered in horrifying electricity burns, his eyes were cloudy grey, a starburst shaped scar on his irises.

He did barely any damage, unfortunately.

-

I'm not gonna do super detailed ones like the one above anymore, too much work.

So here, I'll just write down the deaths.

-Mina created so much acid, that she melted her skin off.

-Kiri hardened himself so much that his body just shattered when he was hit by a very powerful attack.

-Todoroki had two causes of death. Frostbite and devastating burns. He used so much ice that the right half of his body just died. And he forced his fire to be hotter, as hot as it could go, unfortunately burning the left side of him beyond recognition. He was alive for around twenty minutes in excruciating pain, before he died.

-Tetsutetsu was caught in the crossfire of Todoroki's flames. You know how if fire is hot enough it can melt metal? Yeah.

-Shinsou was hanged by his capture weapon. He was so eager to help, that he rushed into the chaos. He knew he couldn't brainwash the enemy, but he could still try to help in whatever way he could.

-Bakugou survived, but his hands were completely destroyed.

-Deku survived too, but with no chances of using his arms or legs again.

I might update this later, if I have more ideas for deaths :)

Or who knows! Maybe I'll draw the deaths?

Hope you... enjoyed? I don't know if anyone enjoys this, but still.

Um... bye.