ᴇɪᴊɪʀᴏ ᴋɪʀɪꜱʜɪᴍᴀ

And now, for the continuation nobody (except me) wanted!

I can't feel my face rn... I had a dentist appointment, and had to have my mouth numbed. Speaking of that, I really hate needles.

| We'll Meet Again P2 |

Why... is he avoiding you?

In your class, you sat right next to a very nice person.

His name is Eijiro Kirishima. When you introduced yourself to him, he claimed your name sounded familiar.

And ever since then...

He's been avoiding you whenever he can.

And when you're training, he tries to get you to sit out on things.

That sucks... he seemed like such a nice person... you had wanted to be friends with him.

Oh well, you can't change how someone thinks, and if he hates you, he hates you.

One day, one of your classmates, Mina Ashido, handed you a piece of paper.

"Huh? What's this?" You asked.

"It's from Kiri. He didn't want to directly give it to you, so he asked me to." She explained. "I'm like, 90% sure it's a love letter." Ashido told you, a devious smile on her face.

"Why would Kirishima give me a love letter?" You asked. "I'm pretty sure he hates me..."

"Awe, don't say that (Y/N)! You know what they say about boys~" She poked your shoulder. "They're super mean to their crushes 'cause they don't want to admit they like 'em~"

"Doesn't that only apply to elementary school boys?"

"Oh definitely not!" Ashido announced, before whispering in your ear. "I mean, have you seen how Bakugou acts around Midoriya? There's no way there's not something going on between them..."

"... rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright..." You said, not really sure what she was talking about.

"Just forget it- open the letter!"

"Ok, I'm going, I'm going..."

You unfolded the piece of paper, and read the words he had written for you.

I can't do this anymore.

(Y/N), I can't go on like this.

There's something you need to know.

Something I need to tell you.

Please come to my place after school.

My mom will answer the door, and when she does, just tell her you're an old friend of mine.

My room is the last door upstairs.

I'll be waiting.

Then, something you could only assume was his address was written at the bottom.

So... there are only two things that could happen after school.