𝔉𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔰𝔶 𝔗𝔬𝔤𝔞

Requested by:  HYRW9092

WHY DOES THE Y IN THIS FONT LOOK LIKE AN n

Oh no. I have an idea about... actually...  no... I'll wait for you to find out. It'll be the next chapter...

Also, this is not set in the Halloween AU. Even though it involves a wolf Bakugou. Just... you know, go along with it. 

| Red Riding Hood |

You sighed.

Your girlfriend was a witch. She makes potions and stuff, and she curses people, and people give her their firstborn children.

When you woke up, you saw you got a letter from your girlfriend, Himiko Toga.

Hi (N/N)~!

Sooooooooo...

I wanna make something new, but... um... how do I say this?

I kinda need some blood. For the... thing I'm doing.

It's not a potion, it's not a spell, I just... need you over.

Can you come over?

Thank yoooooouuuuuuuuuuu

(Also while you're making your way over could you grab me some belladonna? Maybe some foxgloves? I know they grow near where you live. Ok thanks.)

Love you so much (N/N)!!

You smirked.

The way she wrote was always cute to you, for some reason.

You put on a cloak, and put some gloves on.

You also grabbed a small basket to carry the belladonna and foxgloves.

Toga lives in the woods. Deep in the woods.

You walked out of your house, closed the door behind you, and started walking.

As you walked down the path, you noticed the poisonous flowers Toga wanted. You picked them, hoping that these were right. You didn't exactly know what they looked like, but they look similar to what you remember.

As you walked, the trees got thicker, and it got darker.

You had... a small case of nyctophobia... Which is a less embarrassing way of saying you were scared of the dark. So, you already felt a bit uncomfy walking in the dark completely alone.

Your stomach dropped when you heard a branch snap behind you.

"H... h-hello...?" You asked, turning around. Nothing was there. You sighed. You're just imagining things.

So you kept walking.

"There is nothing following me." You said to yourself. "I'm just being paranoid."

"Oh, there isn't~?" A voice asked from behind you.

You stopped in your tracks. You wanted to run as far away as you possibly could, but... you didn't.