~ | 14: 십사 | ~

"(Y/N), I don't know why you're upset over it. It's just a fundraiser." Bobby followed you all the way back to your dorm. "Your fundraiser was blind dating." He argued.

"But just dating is completely different then kissing tons of girls." You fought back.

"It's not like we're gonna make out with every girl, it's a kissing booth, a simple little peck."

"That's not up to you, you have to stand there and take it, the girls are the ones that get to choose how they are gonna kiss you once they get up there."

"And if they go over a second I'll pull away. Please don't be mad at me, it's for charity." He leaned against the wall defeated from this fight that started half way through the movie, not even sure how it actually ended.

"Im tired, I will just talk to you later about this." You lowered your voice as well.

"Okay." He bit his lip frustrated and turned around as you began looking for your key.

You were turning into a type of girlfriend you never wanted to be. Only because of the fact you were told your boyfriend was a player and it was already clear how many girls were swoon over him and just the idea he was putting his lips on display was threatening, even if it was a good cause.

You unlocked the door and immediately going inside and turned the lights on, expecting to be alone, until you saw your roommate and her boyfriend butt naked. You quickly closed your eyes as they hid under the blanket hiding themself.

"Can't you knock."

"It's my room as well."

"Well can you hurry and leave." She had the audacity to kick you out.

"Are you fucking kidding me. It's almost 10 o'clock, he should leave."

"We we're here first." She fought with you.

You shook your head and walked over to your bed that had his stuff on it. You grabbed your duffel and filled it with some stuff as well as your blanket and pillow not caring his stuff fell to the floor.

"Assholes." You said before leaving.

You made your way to the kappa house as you texted Jennie you were coming. You were pissed at Bobby and to top it all off, your roommate had to be a shallow ass. She never respected you since you moved in and she purposely invite people over just to push you out. You never knew 2 weeks would push you over the edge so soon. How can you survive.

"Hey." Jennie smiled as she grabbed your duffel for you.

"What is she doing here?" Haeryung was already starting her bullshit, but honestly you couldn't help but laugh. She didn't bother you anymore.

"(Y/N)'s room is a little occupied so she's staying here." Jennie smiled with enthusiasm, clearly not letting Haeryung argue.

"Yes of course, why don't you stay awhile, move back in." She said with sarcasm.

"Thank you Haeryung, maybe I will." You smiled back before going upstairs with Jenni.

"I love you." Jennie chuckled.

"So what did Sonya do now?" Jennie asked setting you up on your old bed.

"Well her and her boyfriend were having sex when I entered." Your voice was perky with a hint of sarcasm. "I'm just so done with her. And she tells me to get out."

"You should just move back. This bed misses you."

"You know what......yes."

"Really?" Jennie cheered.