~ | 4: 네 | ~

"Why aren't you getting ready?" Jennie asked.

"I'm not sure if I want to go." You were chickening out.

"Why not? I want to find out more information about the dating scandal." She smirked.

"You can do it without me." You said.

"No I can't, please, I don't want to be the only kappa there." She pouted.

Fuck it. "Fine, pain in the ass." You got up and started getting ready.

....

"Is it just me or is this party bigger then last time." You tried to talk over the music.

"No, it's definitely bigger."

"Look there's Hanbin." She started moving away.

"I thought you wanted to talk to Seunghoon." You were getting annoyed.

"I will, maybe Hanbin knows where he is." She gave you a look of guilt and you just stood there annoyed.

"Unbelievable." You mumbled to yourself.

The past hour you moved around seeing if you can find Seunghoon. You went upstairs and thought maybe check the bedrooms but you knew that had bad idea written all over it because you never knew what you would find.

You were surprised that you saw a few rooms empty. You entered one and you saw, you guessed it, Jennie and Hanbin making out.

She had no intention to finding Seunghoon and the truth of the Kappa rule break, she just wanted to be with him tonight. Convinced you with a lie. You went back downstairs getting ready to leave when you bumped into Seunghoon.

"Hey kappa." He greeted.

"Hey, I wanted to ask-"

"Hey Dem, where are you going?" He ran past you. You groaned in frustrations.

"Hey (Y/N)." You turned around and saw the person you wanted to avoid.

"Need a drink." He had two bottles in his hand.

"Thanks." You were about to grab the bottle but he held it up farther so you couldn't reach it. You really weren't in the mood tonight.

He laughed at your struggle. "I'll get my own drink." You turned around and headed out to the back yard.

"Hey I'm sorry, I was only playing." He properly handed you the drink.

"Is everything a game to you?" You asked letting your anger take control, even though he didn't deserve it.

"No, but I like to remind myself to not take everything serious."

"Sometimes I need to remind myself to stay away from idiots." You ran your fingers threw your hair.

"I'm sorry you feel that way, but it takes one to know one."

He smiled and you couldn't help but grin. You took a sip of your drink to hide that fact.

"Aww, you smiled." He said in baby talk while he poked you.

"Shut up." You pushed him and you regretted your decision immediately because you forgot where you two were standing and Bobby went falling back into the pool.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry." You leaned over. "Here, let me help you up."

He smirked as he grabbed your hand and he pulled you in. The crowd outside were enjoying the show.

"You dick." You splashed him.

"I'm a dick? You're the one who pushed me in." He argued.

"It was an accident."