~ | 3: 셋 | ~

"Where are you girls going?" Haeryung said coming into your room.

"Where are you not going?" Tzuyu asked as she saw Haeryung in sweats.

It was Friday night and you and the rest of the freshman were getting dressed up for the party.

"I still have a lot of things to do." She pursed her lips.

"Don't forget about the rules ladies." She started.

"No Theta's."
"No Theta's." You all recited over her.

"The Theta's have their own party, so we shouldn't bump into them anyway right?" Tzuyu asked.

The parties are in the same area, people walk around to both." She confirmed then walked out leaving you alone.

"How would she even know, have her clones spy on us?" Jennie rolled her eyes.

"Probably." You laughed.

"Its not a big deal, we know what they look like now, so no worries." Kyulkyung said finishing up.

"Hurry, we don't want to be late." Tzuyu said excited.

"That's exactly what we want. Right (Y/N)?" Jennie smirked.

"Oh yes." You nodded.

"The rest of the Kappa's already left, so hurry." Kyulkyung pouted.

"You don't have to wait for us go ahead....meet some Gamma guys." You smiled.

"Okay." And they left yours and Jennie room.

"Let's go." Jennie whispered.

You and Jennie weren't planning on going to the Gamma party, even though that was the more responsible thing to do.

...

"Wow, there's a lot of people in there." You gulped.

"Who cares, we look hot." Jennie shoved you. "Come on." She pulled you to the front door.

Jennie knocked on the door and it opened not to long after that. "Oh my god." Seunghoon smiled. "We got Kappa's." He shouted for the whole party to hear.

"Welcome to the dark side." He opened the door wider, for you two to enter.

His words made you shiver. We're these really the bad guys? Can they be trusted? For now you figured to just have fun.

"Let's get some drinks first." Jennie said and you followed her to the kitchen.

"Wow, that's strong." You took a sip.

"Hey, Jennie." You heard a familiar voice. "Hey (Y/N) right?" He greeted you as well.

You nodded confirming.

"Come with me." He pulled her away from you.

Jennie looked at you as she was moving farther away. You just looked at her in pure horror. Great. You have been ditched.

You took your drink as you made your way to the back yard. It had a lot of people as well, counting the ones in the pool.

Bobby saw you wander around and he was mesmerized from how beautiful you were.

"Where are you going?" Jun asked.

"Away." He got up and made his way towards you.

"You actually came." He said as soon as he approached you.

"Yeah." You smiled nervously.

"Did you come alone?" He asked confused.

"No, but she ditched me for your friend."