~ | 7: 일곱 | ~

"This plan is stupid." You said reading the note. "I dream about you every night.....seriously." You rolled your eyes. "That's not gonna sway her."

"All she probably wants to hear is how in love he is with her." Bobby said like it was obvious.

"Shhh." You and Bobby moved farther to the back of the library for a more discrete aisle.

"It will work." Bobby spoke once again.

"Are you kidding me? It's gonna take more then that. She's cold stone now."

"I guess you're right." He sighed leaning on the book shelf.

Your eyes wondered around thinking of another plan until one jumped out at you with a simple flyer. "Oh my god the Zeta Swing Charity, it's perfect."

"A blind date? That sounds pretty risky." He said.

"They just need a moment alone together. No other Kappas and Theatas showing each other off."

"What if they fight?"

"We'll watch them and make sure it's romantic." You smiled feeling hopeful.

"So how can we mess with the charity so we make sure they end up together?"

"We'll just distract the Zetas and take their donation." You shrugged. "Easy."

"In front of a whole party of people." He laughed. "Sure."

"But first, I need to get the insight of it. Meet you later?" He nodded and leaned in about to kiss you causing you to push him away. "Not here. Someone could see." You looked around.

" You looked around

"Fine." He mumbled and turned the other way.

....

"Hey, Dani?" You smiled seeing a Zeta. "What's up?"

"Hey (Y/N)." She looked at you confused from your approach. You never have really spoken before.

"I had a question about your charity. How does it work exactly?"

"Well whoever wants to buy a ticket gets a card and you fill it out of what your interest are and we sort them into different color buckets so we can match everyone up with a date."

"That's cool. Can I buy tickets for my Kappas?"

"Well, we'll be going door to door tomorrow so you don't need to right now."

"Oh okay." You tried not to sound disappointed. "When do you find out your date?" You asked.

"Saturday morning everyone will receive a card with an address on it for a date that night."

"Just an address?"

"Yeah. In this case we don't get any stand ups or refunds if they don't like who they get." She shrugged.

"Okay good to know."

This was gonna be harder then you thought. How were you gonna switch the tickets?

.....

"Will you please stop pacing?" Jennie was sitting on the bed across from you.

"I don't know how we are going to pull this off." You said biting your lip.

"Maybe we should just go back to plan A instead. Find out which senior is dating a Theata and then we can just take it from there."

"But we can't get any information from the Theatas because even they don't know and Jinu is not telling anyone, purposely for this reason and we can't get the information from the seniors because then Haeryung will get involved." You we're rambling.

"(Y/N) calm down. Take a breath. Everything will be fine." She started.

"Ladies!"

"Ugh." You both rolled your eyes and continued on your way downstairs.

"The Zetas are here if anyone wants to participate in their charity." They're here already? They said 11.

"It's $5 a card and we'll have you fill it out and we will set you up on a blind date." Faye spoke as the other kappas were blushing. "Who wants one?" She began and no one rushed into raise their hand or grabbing their wallets.

"Oh come on ladies. It's still the beginning of the school year. Non of you should have boyfriends or girlfriends yet." Mimi smirked.

"Can I make one small request?" Haeryung spoke up. "As you may know we do have our strict rules of no Theatas."

"We'll make sure none of you have a Theata no worries." The leader spoke.

"Alright ladies, go ahead." She smiled. "We must help out our fellow sisters."

Most of the girls got their card except you and Jennie. "Come on (Y/N) there is tons of hot not Theata boys out there."

"I can't think of dating right now, I'm working on my studies." You smiled.

"It's just one date, and it's for a good cause."

"Not thank you."

"We help out our fellow sisters."

"Well then I can just give them the $5 then. I don't need a card." You fought back.

"Sorry we can't accept it." Faye pursed her lips.

"I don't feel like going on a random date with a guy I don't know."

"We offer lgbt set up as well." Dani spoke.

"No, it's not that." You shook your head.

"Is it because you fell in love with a Theata and you're keeping it a secret?" Haeryung spoke making the room fall silent.

"No. I told you I'm not into dating right now." You stood your ground.

"Then explain the hickies on your neck." She sassed.

"What hickies?"

"Don't play dumb (Y/N). You obviously need to work on your makeup skills."

"Why are you calling out me? I'm not the only one who has hook-upped at a party."

"Okay, we aren't forcing anyone to play, it's no big deal." The Zetas we're caught in between.

"Fine I'll take one." You began causing Haeryung to look at you once again. "But you have to get one too."

She laughed. "I don't have time to date, I have tons of work I have to do."

"On a Saturday?" Jennie asked.

"This is a ticket to a date you probably couldn't even get on your own." You spoke up.

"Excuse me." She looked at you with hatred.

"Just look at you, you're too uptight, you obviously need to get laid." The rest of the girls giggled causing her to shy away and make her way out of the room.

"She'll take one." Mimi gave the money.

The rest of the girls were patting you on the back but you held that ticket in your hand with disappointment on your face. Now you had to go out with some random guy when you were suppose to be with Bobby watching over Haeryung and Seunghoon. Now what?