~ | 5: 다섯 | ~

You woke up feeling dirty and the reek of of chlorine lingered off of you. You almost didn't remember what happened until you smiled from the brief memories of you and Bobby together. You finally woke up to a room that didn't look familiar.

Your eyes alerted awake realizing you weren't in your room. You looked around and saw Bobby's sleeping face. "Fuck." You whispered to yourself and got up. Lucky Hanbin was fast asleep because it would of been more awkward then you could imagine.

You mentally panicked from your clothes being soak and wet. You almost wanted to cry right then and there. You stole one of his pillow cases and threw your stuff into it and stole a random t-shirt and boxers from his things and ran out the room with your heels in your hand.

You tiptoed around the mess of the party and even saw a bunch of random people passed out on the floor. You opened the door and was blinded by sunlight. What time was it?

Your phone was in the pillow case with your things probably damaged with water. As you speed walked down the street you got a few fits and giggles from your state. It was the obvious walk of shame but you didn't care by this point, you just needed to be in your sorority as quick as possible before you're busted. Unless it's already too late. You stood outside your house and snuck to the back to the basement door. You tried to hear any commotion upstairs before making your way up to the next floor.

"Ladies, rise and shine." You heard Haeryung voice shout up the stairs. "Now."

"Why are we cursed with bed heads." She mumbled and you slowly opened up the door. You ran upstairs and as soon as you turned the corner you saw Mimi face into her phone and you quickly ran into a random room. Once she passed you made your way to your room and as soon as you opened it up you saw Jennie changing.

"What the fuck happened to you?" Tzuyu laughed.

"Why do you smell like you just went swimming?" Jennie asked as soon as she got a whiff of you.

"Because I fell in the pool last night." You groaned and empty the pillow case with your wet things. You leaned over and picked up your phone as water poured out.

"That's why you didn't answer me."

"Why didn't you make curfew last night? Especially if you fell in the pool?" Tzuyu asked brushing her hair.

"Because she had some intense sex last night." Jennie winked. "Even had to borrow some of his clothes, how cute."

"Only because mine were still soaked."

"Ladies." You heard Haeryung voice again and you panicked.

"She can't see you like that. She'll know." Jennie whispered. "Hide in the closet."

You ran over and quickly shoved yourself in to hide just in time as the door opened.

"Come on ladies." Haeryung said. "Where's (Y/N)?"

"She's in the shower." Jennie covered for you.

"Oh." Then she left and soon after you heard a knock on the bathroom door. "(Y/N) quickly we would like to all eat together."

You left the room quickly as a confused Eunjae left the bathroom.

"She was talking to me." You laughed nervously and quickly started the shower.

....

"Can I have your attention. I know college is that year of your lives where it's exciting and you like to explore but some of you need to step up and be Kappa material." She looked at all your faces. "Some of us are having too much fun and need to tone down your behavior a bit. It's not just one of you but I noticed that some of you are coming back drunk off your ass's, missing curfew, and need to be up early and ready to go when I say."