Chapter 3-Georgia

Well,my chances of this party being  even a tiniest of fun just flew out the window.I internally sigh as I look into the blue irises of the rude man from this morning.

"Oh,it's you,"disgust laces his voice as he acknowledges me and I refrain from rolling my eyes.

"Here's the money for the drink,"I take a twenty dollar note out of my clutch and put it on the counter,ready to get up and leave.

"The drink is already paid for miss,"the bartender says and I smile at him.

"Well,you can accept that as a tip.Thank you sir for buying me a drink,"I turn to the gorgeous blue-eyed man and nod my head.He sneers at me and this time I do roll my eyes.

"You haven't even drank it.Even though I didn't know you would be the cheap manager of that rundown cafè,I am not going to take back the drink I offered you so you better just drink it,"he says exasperatedly.

"I don't want to drink it,"I said matter of factly,angered by his insult.He lift an eyebrow as if to challenge me.

"Should've known you would be a little prude that can't even handle a little bit of alcohol,"his british accent comes out a bit more when he says this and I narrow my eyes and scoff.

"I am anything but a prude.But,even though I'm not I don't see something wrong with being one,"I said,thickening my accent slightly.Living my entire life and being born in London gifted me a thick British accent that would get pretty thick whenever I got a bit flustered.

"Then,show me.Do shots with me,"he says and I gape at him.

"But I-"

"Should've known you were a pr-"

"Fine!"I slapped my palm on the counter and he chuckled lowly,causing heat to creep up my neck and to my cheeks.

"Bartender,tequila shots please,"he says and the bartender nods.After a while he brings a bottle of tequila,lemons,salt and shot glasses.

"You can always back out you know,kitten,"I furrowed my eyebrows and with determination,took the shot,licked the salt and sucked on the lemon.I recoiled slightly as the sourness invaded my mouth.

"I'm not backing out anytime soon,"I narrowed my eyes at him and he chuckled before taking the shot easily and did the same process as I did.It was not long before we became drunk and started talking nonsense.

"So,kitten you got a name?"he purred in my ear and I shivered and arched an eyebrow.

"Yes.Don't you have one?"the alcohol was practically seeping through my pores as I babbled on.

"Yes and no,"

"I don't understand.Am I too drunk or are you talking nonsense?"I asked as I closed and opened my eyes.I stretched my long legs out infront of me and exhaled.

"I have a name,and you can call me daddy,"he leaned in closer and I leaned back.

"Ew,"I laughed as his face fell and I took one more shot.

"What?Don't have a daddy kink?"I contemplated for a second before shaking my head.

"No.But you know,when you were that rude in the cafè,kinda a turn on and turn off,"God,if I was sober I would have never said those things.But I had to admit,it was nice coming out of my shell a bit.Even if it was with the rude and arrogant blue-eyed nameless man sitting infront of me.

"How so?"his eyes settled on me and I clenched my thighs.

"Well first off,the whole rude commenting really was a huge turn off.On the other hand,that whole mysterious and rude look you got going on,gigantic turn on.I could have humped an elephant,"I sighed and knocked back yet another shot.I lost track at the fifth shot.

"Well maybe I could show you,show you how much I could turn you on by not just my looks,"I must admit I was looking into it,but I did the most rational thing to do.

"No,"I began walking away but he tugged at my wrist.

"Shots not done yet,"I rolled my eyes and sat back down.

-

Mature content (18+)

He pressed me against the wall and kicked the door shut.With our mouths attached,I tugged at the roots of his black hair and he groaned.He gripped my hips and rocked into them,creating incredible friction.I threw my head back against the wall as he nibble and planted kisses on my neck.The sensation was incredible and I tilted my head to give him more access.

"Couldn't keep my eyes off of you tonight.I have been waiting to do this the entire night,"he growled in my ear.Suddenly,he placed me on my feet and pulled at the straps of the dress.

"Do you want this?"he whispered in my ear and I nodded frantically.

"Words,kitten,"

"Yes please..."I almost begged as I felt myself throb between my legs.In one swift motion,he unzipped my dress and it fell in a puddle at my feet.I kicked the dress away but was still in my heels and lace underwear.He sat me down on the bed as he took off my heels.He threw them to God knows where and leaned down to press his lips to mine.

He unclasped the bra and it loosened around my shoulders and breasts.His hands replaced the bra's place by my breasts as he groped them.I arched my back,wanting more of this new found pleasure.He sucked a pink nipple into his mouth and I whimpered.

"Please,no teasing,"my voice came out low and breathy.

He undid his belt and dropped his suit pants,which left him in his boxer briefs.He was an Adonis,I swear to God.I gaped at him as he unbuttoned his shirt and threw it across the room.His muscular physique greeted me in the most sensual way as he leaned down and dragged my panties down my legs.I was in a daze,both from the alcohol and this sensual and tense feeling.

My wetness coated my core and he dragged two fingers down my slits.

"So wet for me,"his masculine and deep voice vibrated against me and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

"Please,"he thrusted slowly into me as soon as his briefs were discarded.I threw my head back in pure ecstatcy as he continuously thrusted into me.I felt myself stretch around him and he let out a series of groans.The way his ink black hair was matted to his forehead as sweat coated him did things to me and I let myself clench around him.

The tightening in my stomach became more intense.And when he peered down at me with those icy blues,I lost myself.Apparently,so did he  because he collapsed next to me as we came down from our highs.