Chapter 12-Georgia

I laid down on the hospital bed and the doctor walked around doing certain things I couldn't understand.The nurse assisted him in gathering everything.

"Miss Young we need to get to the testing so would you rather urinate in a cup or take the blood testing?"the doctor said as he stood with a binder again.I looked at him confused and looked at the nurse questioningly.

"Testing for what exactly?"I asked cautiously.

"Oh,to confirm if you are pregnant and work out how far along you are,"my face dropped and I started panicking.

"What do you mean confirm if I'm pregnant?!"I exclaimed.I was shocked,to say the least.I didn't know how to react.Of course,this could all be for nothing and the tests can turn out negative.My worries would be for nothing.

"Wait,you weren't aware?Okay, let's get to the testing as soon as possible then,"I just nodded and they laid me down again.

The doctor came with a syringe and rubbed something over before injecting it into my artery.I grit my teeth as it drew blood.He pulled it out and walked towards the table and transferred it into a container.

The nurse cleaned up on my arm and wrapped a thin bandage around it.

"It will take about 2 days for the results to be ready if there aren't any delays.Some results take up to a week so when they're ready we'll contact you as soon as possible,"the doctor said and took everything he needed,greeted me and left.

"When can I be released?"I asked the nurse as she pushed me to my room.I didn't want to be here anymore.I just wanted to get home and lay in my own bed and tend to my café.

"You can leave whenever you want to and just sign some paperwork.But I advise you to only leave tomorrow,"she said and pushed the doors to my room open.

"Okay.Thank you,"I said and she helped me into the bed.She left after making sure I was okay.I layed there staring up at the ceiling.I was bored to death.I could be pregnant.I pulled out my phone from the desk next to me and unlocked it.

Just when I wanted to call Frederico to make sure everything was okay at the café my phone started vibrating in my hand.It startled me and the phone nearly fell on my face.I looked at the caller ID and saw 'Mom'.

I looked at it for a while before shutting the phone off and putting it facedown on the desk.What possibly could she want after so long of not contacting me?

I felt a tear slide down my cheek and I sighed.I wiped it away and laid in a fetos position.It had been so long,why contact me now of all times?In this difficult time.I couldn't be pregnant.I couldn't be a mom.This Javier just complicated my perfect life.One I had given my all to have.

But was it really perfect when you don't ever feel happy and you're constantly lonely?

After a while of just staring at the ceiling again I took my phone and scrolled through some feed.I read a couple of tabloids and scrolled down.My eyebrows shot up to my hairline when I laid my eyes on the article infront of me.I blinked rapidly to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.I looked again and surely enough it was still there.I began curiously reading the tabloid.

Javier Black escorted by London Police Department?!

Yes,you read right.CEO Javier Black has been spotted in public being escorted by the police.Onlookers took photos and videos of this very moment.What did our cold heartthrob do wrong?Was it over trivial things or something... scandalous?

The answer is not confirmed which leaves us oblivious and curious.Read the entire article @Hot&HeavyCo.

I stared shocked at the page and pressed on the link to read more.I scanned through it and saw the photo the person was talking about previously.He was walking infront of officers with Lilly in his arms.He was definitely not arrested and it shows.They would've had him in cuffs.He wouldn't be walking by himself without someone restraining him.And lastly he wouldn't be holding Lilly in his arms.

"Tabloids don't make sense sometimes,"I mumbled and rolled my eyes.But,I couldn't deny that I was curious.It's not even 8pm yet and he seemed to be a hot topic.

My eyes widened.If I was indeed pregnant...Javier was the last person I slept with.

"Oh God no,"I burried my face in my hands and groaned.Yes the only time I decided to get laid this happens.Just my luck.

All these thoughts were running through my mind.If it turned out I was pregnant,would I be ready?For God's sake I am only 24!I still had things I wanted to do.I wasn't ready for a kid.I wasn't emotionally ready for a kid.I would never be able to be a good parent.

"You were a mistake!You were never meant to be born!You ruined my life!Die!"

I closed my eyes and sighed before turning over and letting my mind go to rest.I just wanted tomorrow to come so I could get out of here.It was only a matter of time before I fell into a peaceful bottomless pit of darkness where I could forget about reality and let my guard down.

-

"Okay thank you have a great day,"the receptionist said as she handed me the receipt.I nodded and smiled before turning towards the exit and walking through the double doors.Once I was outside,I breathed in the fresh and didn't-smell-like-hospital air.I was about to flag a taxi down when something caught my attention.

"Oi,Ms.Young!"the person I least expected walked towards me clad in a suit and looking like he was on his way to a Vogue photoshoot.I froze and my arm slowly lowered to my side.

"If you would,please step inside the car,"Javier said and took hold of my arm.

Huh?