KoTech Infiltration Pt.1

(Jin's POV)

Looking over everything in front of me I knew this could be done without much trouble. As long as we stuck to the plan, this would go smoothly... the trouble was getting the others to adhere to the plan of course.

"No excuses. You guys will hang back here... Yoongi will be in charge. Jin, will monitor us from the car, Hobi- we're going to need your gadgets of course. Maybe bring some zip ties as well, just in case." Namjoon instructed as we were packing up what we'd need for this little expedition. Tae was pouting though.

"I really wanted to go hyung..." He mumbled.

"Tae, there will be plenty more missions to go on till we get this whole thing figured out, and shut it all down." I told him, hoping it would help.

"So... we're staying with the Noona?" Jungkook asked with big bright eyes. I was worried about him... we said we wouldn't get attached.. not this time, never again. I looked at Yoongi and he rolled his eyes.

"Kook, we're just staying back to keep her out of trouble... we're not spending time or getting all chummy with the chick." Yoongi told him, the pout and downcast of his eyes made me feel for him... but we'd already talked about it. We can't risk getting side tracked, letting our guard down.... Not again, never again. Hoseok loaded the van, the maknae's did a good job getting our stuff back over here with no trouble and without being seen. I admit I had doubt in them..

"All set Jin?" Namjoon asked as he opened the passenger side door.

"Yeah, all set." I replied as I grabbed my laptop and got into the Van with Hoseok and Namjoon. Hobi was driving, Namjoon was giving instructions, Yoongi and the maknae's opened the front door of the apartment for us. We didn't bother with goodbyes. Ella was sitting on the couch, busy on her laptop anyway. It's best she distract herself with pointless human things.

•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•

(Yoongi's POV)

Kook and I pushed the door closed, the other two just watched. I headed back to the hall while the other three stood there staring at her, whispering to each other. I sighed and growled as I marched right back over to them.

"Let's get one fucking thing straight... whatever it is.. it's No. N. mother fucking O. No. Whatever you're thinking of doing or saying... N.O. No. Don't try it, don't think about it... cause I will beat your fucking asses. Do NOT test my patience today. Got it?" I informed them sternly. I wasn't above knocking their heads together if they needed it.. they were behaved most of the time. Even now, Jimin and Tae seemed satisfied and were willing to follow me.... Jungkook however... I could tell he was already going to give the rest of us trouble.

•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•◘•

(Ella's POV)

I didn't know when those little chibis left, but when I looked around the apartment there was no sign of them. I sighed and gathered the notes I'd made while researching. I wasn't going to just sit and let that monster continue to lie to me. Jason had found something and I needed to know what... and since I clearly wasn't going to get any help from his contact.... I'd have to throw on the big girl pants and look for the answers my fucking self.

I grabbed my tote bag and shoved my laptop and notes into it. I set it down to grab my wallet and keys, stopping by the fridge I grabbed a bottle of water to take with me and some snacks. I thought I heard some shuffling around but nothing was there when I peeked down into the hallway. Guess they all left? I grabbed my tote bag, hooking it over my shoulder as I made my way out of my apartment. I didn't know if I should lock the door or not so I just left it be in case they couldn't get back.