One For The Girls

(Namjoon's POV)

"This one?"

"No, no the one on the far right. Yeah, right there!" I yelled up to Jimin as he darted across the rolled up blueprints that were locked away in the office of Mr. Takada. This was a doubles mission, get in- get out with the blueprints and re-group back at the apartment. Easy as pie.... Or, it should have been till Angelic Jimin struck.

"Uh.. hyung. Look at this!" Jimin pushed down another rolled up blueprint. We were here for the ones for the warehouses only, but here was another one right in front of me. I pushed it open, Jimin made his way down and helped me hold open just enough to see what it was.

"Takada house...... no shit. Really?" I looked at Jimin and he was smiling brightly.

"Hyung, look." Jimin pushed one corner open, it was difficult to see it but I saw enough. There was a room in the basement, hidden in plain sight according to the blue prints. Jimin and I rushed the blueprints out to the van, once secured Jimin looked at me with his big pouty eyes and pouty lips.

"Jimin...."

"Hyung... please. If not for me than for Ella? If not for Ella than for those innocent girls." Jimin pleaded... he had a point. Those girls didn't ask for this, to be forced by some slime ball who dared to call himself a man. I sighed and nodded, Jimin was bouncing his way back into the house.

Luckily it was around 3am and no one was here. We'd been keeping an eye on Takada and he had business on the other side of the country and wasn't due back till Friday afternoon. He didn't have much for security, just some guards outside who watched his house- easy enough for us to slip by. Inside the house was another thing though. I texted Jin and asked him to tap into the security cameras on the inside, hopefully he could shut them down long enough so we could get these girls out of here.

"Jimin, if Jin can cut the cams... we're going to have to rescue these girls the civilian way, you know that, right?" I asked him. He looked at me, his blond hair bounced to a stand still as he tilted his head.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"We're going to have to take out the guards.. there's only two so it will be easy, then we're going to have to get those girls out and call the proper authorities. We can't do this alone this time.. murder, we can handle.. but kidnapping and sex trafficking? That's something for the locals to handle." I explained. Jimin nodded as we stood just outside the house.

"So let's take out these two bonehead's first then." He smiled and let out a little giggle. I nodded and headed over to the two armed men. They were both having a cigarette, enjoying the view of the city just below. Takada, like most overly payed scumbags lived in the upper scale area, this nice neighborhood was on the side of a smaller mountain that overlooked the nicer parts of the city.

"You take the left one, I take the right one?" Jimin asked as he grinned.

"Sure." I replied as we both rushed forward, Jimin and I were thinking the same thing as both these men had their backs to us. We jumped, shifting mid jump kick and managed to send both of them forward, landing hard on their faces. Jimin pounced on the right one and grabbed his hair. He began to slam the man's face against the ground.

"Sick fuck!" He yelled. I was stepping on the one.

"Ugh! Let me go!" He screamed below my foot. I applied a little more pressure to his face.

"Ah, but if I let you go... you're just going to continue to be a stupid fuck and work for even more stupid fucks. Quite the dilemma. I think we'll just tie you both here and leave you for the local police to find." I replied to him. He grunted and yelled again, like that was going to help.