Victoria

We didn't wait too long for Namjoon and the others to get to us. We piled into the van and Jin drove us to some location. I couldn't see where we were going as the van's windows were blacked out, and it was night. I had fallen back asleep, this time between Hobi and Jungkook.
When I woke we were still driving.

"You awake now?" Yoongi asked as he looked at me. Hobi brushed some of my hair away from my face. I nodded and sat up just as Jin pulled the van over. We got out, each of us stretching. It was still dark out, Jin motioned for us to join him at the front of the van. He looked at Namjoon as he opened his laptop and typed away. Namjoon looked at us, specifically me though for a moment.

"We found a lot out.. this whole mess is just that- It's a mess. Ella... your mother is alive." He said, searching my face for my reaction. I tried to let his words sink in..

"My mother... is... alive?" I tried to wrap my head around it but I couldn't. "No... she's dead, she died. It.. no.. she was sick, ill.. dying.. she's not alive, she can't be." I tried to explain, oddly finding myself getting choked up about it.

"Look." Jin said as he pressed a key on his laptop and stepped to the side. A video played, and my eyes widened as I saw the woman... the lovely woman who didn't look like the sickly woman I had seen years ago. This woman had life, had eyes full of many emotions. She was breathing, talking... her voice was still the same as I once remember.. but there was bitterness to it.
Jin shut off the video and my vision was blurry from the tears that were on the verge of falling. I couldn't believe it... but I could... my life had been so messed up and chaotic since Jason.. I.. I don't know where it all went wrong. How is she alive.. I needed to talk to her.. see her.

"We're heading the facility where she's being kept. It seems despite the efforts of your father.. who had her put in this facility... your mother seems to have some say. We've watched a lot of footage of her and her interactions. Some of the higher up security members seem to be on her side." Namjoon said.
I cried.. I turned and leaned against the first one who was right there, Hobi wrapped his arms around me and let me cry against him. I felt Tae and even Namjoon rub my back as I let it out.

All this time.. she was alive but she couldn't even write to me? Tell me she hadn't died? Would father have let her? Did he threaten her?

I had so many questions. As we got back into the van and drove on, I tried my best to figure out what I wanted to say to her... what questions I had for her.. too many, really. I knew I wanted to tell her about Jason, then it came to me.. did she already know? Did that monster tell her and she broke down? Is that why her voice sounds bitter?

We were out in the middle of nowhere, the only thing I noticed were the giant windmills that were lit up, and the lights from the parking lot we pulled into. Before us was a fairly normal sized looking facility. But there was no guard.

We got out and I followed behind Namjoon. He strolled right up to the double doors and pressed the call button.

"Name, and Appointment?" A woman's voice called over the speaker next to the door.

"We're here to see Victoria." Namjoon spoke clearly and calmly.

"Are you sure this is going to work?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah I mean.. walking up to door and ringing the bell isn't usually our style." Hobi commented. There was a long pause.

"Tell Victoria that her daughter Ella wants to see her. We won't come near her." Namjoon said again. This time.. there was a pause, then the door buzzed and unlocked. Namjoon pulled open the door and as all of us entered this lobby area of what looked like a normal power facility, men in armor and guns came out of a side door and searched each of us for weapons.