Chibis On The Move

(A/N: I'm sorry but that TinyTan body roll kills me every time. It's too freakin cute... I can't)

 "Hurry up! Let's kiss this fucking city goodbye and never return!" Yoongi yelled to the others as they climbed into the van, they had packed up the important things and loaded them into two other vans.

"So, we're just going to drive onto the field, find the plane, and drive up and onto it... preferably into the cargo hold."

"Okay Joon, but how do we know which plane it is?" Hoseok asked through the CB radios connecting the 3 cars together. It was old-fashioned but we all found it useful at times.

"I told you, look for International flight C 637. It will be departing from D, which is on the other end. So keep an eye out." He replied.

"Alright, let's get going!" Jungkook happily cheered from the 3rd car up to the other two cars. Our Leader- Namjoon was riding shotgun in the first car while Yoongi drove. The back of the van was piled with our belongings. In the second car was Hoseok, riding with Taehyung- our out-of-the-box-genius- and my bestest best friend and no body else no matter what Jungkook says. They too had the back of their van piled with our belongings.

Finally there's our van, driven by our eldest- Jin. Jungkook and I played rock paper scissors for shotgun and well.. let's just say, no matter how many times he tells me I'm shorter than him.. I'm not the one shoved in back right now with the last of our belongings.

Now I know what you might be thinking- 'Jiminie? Where are you guys going? What the heck is going on? Are the chibi's leaving their Princess alone? How did she take to being a chibi? WHAT'S GOING ON?!' Sound about right?
If you're not wondering those things because you're new here... well let me explain.

My 6 brothers... for lack of a better term, and I are chibis. What's a chibi? Well, an adorably cute, sweet, special, creation made from love and pure joy...... oh and we're assassins. Like, we kill people. But hey, hey- Only BAD people. We're the good kind of killers or murderers. And we're the best at it. We're super small, compact, like a makeup case. We can fit in your purse, your shoe, many small places. In fact, I made Jungkook ride in a woman's bra with me once.... While she was wearing it. You should have seen how red his face got.. BWAHAHAHAHA. To be fair, she was super busty and didn't even notice the two bumps between her chest hills. So, not a problem.

Anyway, I'm getting distracted- Ah right! So, our creator and his wife became our grandparents.. in a way. Grandpa was a creator, smart, a real genius. He gave the most brains to Namjoon though- Or so we've been told but I'd like to think we're all geniuses in different ways. Jin says he short sighted me and Jungkook but we're not the ones who accidentally set off trip mines in an underground tunnel that was marked as being an ACTIVE mine sight.... I swear.

So, our grandpa was killed because he made us, and the man who helped him- a neighbor was also killed years later which left grandma alone with us and the two kids who were abandoned next door. So, grandma took them in. We knew them, cute kids. We watched them grow up and one day... one day after grandma had left us in the care of the eldest kid, a girl who some of us became infatuated with- We had to save her. We had to protect her at all costs, we refused to let this crooked corporation have it's way.

Unfortunately... things didn't go as planned. We saved her, we thought we took down the big bad, we had to stick her into a new body. We thought if we did that then she could live together forever with us. She would be ours... ours forever. Unfortunately.... That didn't pan out. Unfortunately... something went wrong. Our girl woke up one day screaming, she was in pain and we didn't know what caused it. Hoseok tried his hardest, he thought... he thought it was all his fault. He thought something in the bio skin he made for her had malfunctioned. It wasn't him though, but even now he's been studying and working really hard to make sure he understands Grandpa's work in and out. I hated seeing him like that, so depressed and blaming himself.