KoTech Infiltration Pt 2

WARNING: The following chapter contains insinuations of a sexual nature that might cause some to be uncomfortable. Please read at your own risk.

(Ella's POV)

The moment we got off that roof I knew something wasn't right, something was off. It was dark, but not too dark to see them.. There were four guards right there by the side doors, they were coming out for a smoke break I guess. Either way... I was glad Jungkook was still in his chibi form.

"Hey little lady..." One of them said as their eyes spotted me. "What-cha doing out here?" He asked, the smoke he inhaled he breathed out slowly. One of the others was just lighting up his cigarette. I didn't know what to do really, but the way they stared made me feel uneasy.

"I uh.. I just uh..." I tried to think of something but the sudden smirks as these men looked me up and down had me attempting to run past them. Unfortunately for me and my dumb brain... that wasn't the best of ideas. I was gripped by my waist and hauled back like I was nothing.

"Let me go!" I screamed and kicked as I was lifted by one of the taller ones.

"Like hell, you're not suppose to be here. We're calling the cops and having you arrested fro tresspassing." The one who grabbed me said.

"Aw, do we have to? I say we have a little fun with the pretty girl." The one who spoke to me earlier said with a sweet tone, it made me feel sick. He came close, running his hand along the side of my face as he cupped my chin with his fingers.

"I say if she's a good girl - we let her go as long as she keeps her mouth busy with out dicks. Then she forgets all this ever happened. How about that baby? That jail time?" He asked sweetly again. I summoned as much saliva in my mouth as I could and I spat at him.

"I'd rather go to jail!" I screamed at him. He backhanded me, my head jerked to the side on contact as the sting traveled along the lef side of my face.

"Shut your mouth, you whore. You're going to do AS I said. Bring her into the back of the truck, no chance of witnesses in there." The sweet voice this shorter brown haired man had before was not gone, replaced with a more solid and rough tone. I kicked more, wiggling my body forcefully in the grip of the taller man behind me.

"You're disgusting!" I yelled as I thrusted my legs forward and kicked the man in front of me, He hunched over with a grunt and tried to stand upright again. I was being pulled back the man who had me in his grip. Out of nowhere I saw black hair and muscular arm shoot up and uppercut the man in front of me. Jungkook stood up in his normal human sized form and cracked his knuckles as the man stumbled backwards and fell on his ass.

"Touch my Noona... and you die..." He said with such a dark and thick voice that I gasped.

"Where the fuck did you come from?" The man holding me said as he lifted me a little to maintain his grip. Jungkook didn't bother to answer, immediately throwing another punch at one of the other men, followed by a roundhouse kick to the asshole who had been in front of me.

"Fuck!" The gross man yelled as he held his face with his hands. He was on the floor and struggling to get up. The other two men were hurting more when Jungkook laid into them again. I needed the asshole behind me to let me go though. If self defense class was going to prove it's worth... now was the time. I jerked my head back, the back of my head coming in contact with the man's face. The stinging sensation was there for a bit as I was dropped on my ass by the jerk. He held his nose, when I turned to look up at him I saw the blood dripping around his fingers. I couldn't help but smile, I was glad this bitch was suffering... but he needed to suffer more. I got up as quickly as I could and lunged at him, tackling him to the ground as I sat on top of him and punched the shit out of him.