Sinners

(Ella's POV)

I was happy to be able to be involved this time... however, the tall blonde who I was suppose to be posing as a newlywed couple with was being... distant. The drive here was silent, the sports car was nice but there was no conversation. Namjoon seemed to keep himself guarded the entire time and it honestly puzzled me. He seemed.. colder than usual.

"May I help you?" The perky red head at the check in counter was smiling brightly at Namjoon. She looked him up and down, not very subtly if I might say...

"Yes, I have a reservation- It's under Lee." Namjoon said as he pulled out some ID showing his changed name and everything. I didn't know how these guys managed to get a hold of some of the things they did, but I wasn't going to question it too much.

"Alright, you booked the... bridal suit. Is that correct?" She looked up at, biting her bottom lip as he brushed back his hair. Could she make it any more obvious? Sheesh.

"Yeah, that's correct." I said, stepping next to him and hooking my arm through his. I smiled sweetly and stared at him before placing my hand up on the counter. The faux ring Taehyung and Jimin had found me before we split up was rather large, flashy, and the red head looked like she was about to keel over from shock.

"A-alright then. Here's your keys to your room, don't hesitate to ask for anything, and please enjoy your stay." She forced a smile as she looked between Namjoon and I. I smiled and walked off, Namjoon followed behind after giving the girl a wave. I walked over to the elevator and Namjoon was smirking.

"Not sure what all that was about, but it was passive aggressively cute." He chuckled as the elevator dinged. We got on, the doors closed and He pressed the 13th floor where our room was located. I held my bag close in front of me. Namjoon reached over and took it from me.

"Relax. We just have to get to the room." He said softly. When the doors opened again we were on our floor, Namjoon led the way to the room. Once inside I breathed out before I looked around. It was a large room, the bathroom was large, a beautiful garden tub sat inside of it with a nice standing shower to the side of it. The glass doors of the shower were completely see through. I figured it might be a good idea for me to stick to the tub while here. A bubble bath sounded nice.

Namjoon was walking around behind me with some sort of device. I watched as I set my bags on the large bed... it looked bigger than a king but I couldn't be sure. He kept walking around, opening the closet and then going into the bathroom.

"Everything okay?" I asked softly.

"Yup, we're all clear. No devices that shouldn't be in here." He said with a grin.

"Right." I replied. He grinned and set his bag to the side, he pulled out a tiny bag from the pocket inside his main bag and set it on the floor.

"I'm going to set up cams, and mics. I'll be back in a little while and then we'll have to put on a show by going to dinner. So get ready." Namjoon said simply before he shifted to his smaller form and left the room like it was nothing. I just stood there a moment before I sighed... I was left alone.. but that giant tub sure looked inviting.

I waited for a while, doing nothing really. Mostly just checking out the room. However, Namjoon was taking a while and I was being tempted by the giant tub. I entered the bathroom and looked around, there was a basket of neatly wrapped bath bombs, and some little bottles of bath oils. Next to it was a container of petals. Well... this was the bridal suit, so it makes sense.

I turned on the golden handles that sprouted out of the side of the large tub. There were buttons to turn on the jets that lined the siding and bottom as well. I waited till the water was hot, but not too hot. I flicked the tab that closed the drain, allowing the water to collect and fill the tub. I ended up choosing a nice bath bomb, but I added a few drops of bath oil as well. The water slowly turned a sky blue color, the water continued to fill and was close to the jets now. I stripped down to my bra and panties, bending over the bath tub I breathed in the sweet vanilla scent of the oil mix with the floral scent of the bath bomb. It smelled good. My body suddenly jumped when I heard someone enter the bathroom.